The online racing simulator
If you lost faith in human kind...
(23 posts, started )
What a guy! I love him and his mate celebrating afterwards

(although I don't really think the collision with the van would have been that life-threatening, had it happened )
-
(VoiD) DELETED by VoiD
Quote from Crashgate3 :
(although I don't really think the collision with the van would have been that life-threatening, had it happened )

Yea, luckily the rail.. man? (lol, forgot the word for that) saw that something's going on, and slowed down... but either way, it could've been life threathening to that awesome guy..
Holy poop! This is one hell of a nice guy tbh
-
(Töki (HUN)) DELETED by Töki (HUN)
#5 - majod
that's how people should help each other don't look into a car who's there, just do it
great video thanks for sharing
Why are the cars even crossing the railroad if the gates are already closed? That´s just stupid.
If that dude isn't famous and drowning in chicks right now in that region then there is something wrong with the world. Awesome.

Quote from draugdel :Why are the cars even crossing the railroad if the gates are already closed? That´s just stupid.

South/Central America. It's what they do.
#8 - bbman
WOW, that was close... Would be interesting to find out exactly why the car stopped right on top of the tracks - awfully suspicious location to break down...
If it had been intentional, the driver could have just stood on the brakes. You can even see the car rocking trying to get out. Maybe it stalled, and the starter was fubar'd. Well done to the guy pushing it off, he was kinda close to the tram too
I've read somewhere that his tire got stuck somehow..
Quote from Boris Lozac :I've read somewhere that his tire got stuck somehow..

.. and then the strength of human kind was stronger than the engine in the car? Dont know, at this point doesnt make much sense to me.
Quote from hazaky :.. and then the strength of human kind was stronger than the engine in the car? Dont know, at this point doesnt make much sense to me.

What's your point, that it was staged, that the driver purposely stood there risking his life, what..
Quote from hazaky :.. and then the strength of human kind was stronger than the engine in the car? Dont know, at this point doesnt make much sense to me.

Unless you're assuming the van driver was trying to go backwards, your post makes no sense. Human strenght in this case was complimentary to the car's engine strenght, which enpowers only the front wheels.

Even a billion horses wouldn't move it an inch if it had one leg in the air with an open differential
Quote from Boris Lozac :What's your point, that it was staged, that the driver purposely stood there risking his life, what..

Dont know, i see it as suicide attempt. But i may be wrong, when looking at the video - is he tryng to get on the rails better or he tryes to move the car but it doesnt. Dont judge me pl0x - i mean, i dont know what im talking about but its like ... dont know.
Waow what a hero
Magnetics guys, magnetics
Quote from hazaky :Dont know, i see it as suicide attempt. But i may be wrong, when looking at the video - is he tryng to get on the rails better or he tryes to move the car but it doesnt. Dont judge me pl0x - i mean, i dont know what im talking about but its like ... dont know.

Seriously man?
Yep, saw this vid coming here, it's very popular everywhere now. Nice one.

I actually once had a very similar dream to this, only difference is that I was happy enough not to be killed by a truck moving on rail. (wtf )
Quote from Blas89 :Seriously man?

Maybe, dont know. Ive drinked too much coffee today i guess. Like ... hmm. But still, the guy in the video has epic balls of steel.

(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG