The online racing simulator
International Karting Season
(20 posts, started )
#1 - Mr.46
Here you can talk about everything you hear about karting. The first race is in Lonato, Italy aka Winter Cup. I'm going there and will make a little report. You can also post videos, clips, pics etc. to this thread.
#2 - Mr.46
The big question is how De Vries will cope in SKF
and if he will driving LH kart with Rowland, or Rowland driving Zanardi with Nyck
Quote from Flaaten :and if he will driving LH kart with Rowland, or Rowland driving Zanardi with Nyck

I think Rowland is on a Zanardi. Not that it makes much difference all pretty much the same from CRG anyway.
#6 - Mr.46
I think De Vries might run out of energy through the weekend, because he's so small with a big kart. Otherwise, he's really quick

Entry lists for 15th Winter Cup:

KF2: http://www.southgardakarting.it/wintercup2010/KF2.pdf

KF3: http://www.southgardakarting.it/wintercup2010/KF3.pdf

SKF: http://www.southgardakarting.it/wintercup2010/SKF.pdf

Rowland drives with Zanardi, together with De Vries

Finnish drivers in classes:

KF3
Kuusiniemi, Jussi
Pakari, Mikko
Ovaska, Pyry
Jalkinen, Mattias
Tiihonen, Niklas (drives LFS, account; Nikkeus)
Semi, Valtteri
Muhonen, Simo
Lehtinen, Aleksi
Mäntylä, Ville
Aho, Emil

KF2
Kuusiniemi, Ossi
Köykkä, Matias (drives LFS in Zoom Competition, account; Rocket47)
Suninen, Teemu (drives LFS, account; marakattimax)
Petjoi, Teemu
Raitio, Otto
Suonpää, Leevi

SKF
Puhakka, Simo
#7 - aoun
Insane! lol

and i just got into and enjoying club karting!
#8 - Mr.46
But Finland has better drivers like Vainio and Bottas. Both did well in World Championship level Dennis was KF3 World Cup 2nd, and won De Vries , whose front ratio was accidently switched before the final.

Here's the '07 World Championship for KF1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... wDKgg&feature=related
It's in Finnish
Quote from Mr.46 :But Finland has better drivers like Vainio.

Yes, but Vainio has gone to single seaters hasn't he?
Yup, but he's still great

BTW, where are you Terje!? I've been looking but I didn't see you.

Teemu Suninen to win a.k.a 'marakattimax' YOU CAN DO IT!
FINLAND PWNS WINTER CUP
De Vries just topped quali 1... off to the bookies for me... this kid is gong to be HUGE well not in actual stature... he's about two foot... but in terms of career... wowowow
Lets hope so, about time we get a decent driver in F1. Btw, what is a good website to follow international karting?
Well, this weekend is WSK. Just Google "WSK" or "Winning Series Karting" to find results and Live Timing
Quote from JPeace :Rowland is very quick, used to race him a little bit when i was a kid. But i don't see him going right to the top. Other names to look out for (but may not be competing) are:

Scott Jenkins (think he is singleseaters now)

Spoke to his dad on Saturday and they've totally given up racing..
He said he spent £1,000,000 on racing last season
Quote from ChristijaNL :Lets hope so, about time we get a decent driver in F1. Btw, what is a good website to follow international karting?

www.wskarting.com euro series and then it goes its self

dutch succes today,

Max verstappen won the KF3
Bas Lammers the KZ1
Nyck de Vries 2nd in SKF

La conca always seems to suit the dutchies very well, lets hope the can keep it up on the following races aswell

--------------

Shame about jenkins, he always seemed to be really fast but ( with all info i can find ) couldnt pull it off in single seaters, but hese not the only one, oliver oaks,will stevens etc.. arent the ones popping out aswell but oliver was world champ in 06? and stevens euro champ in 07.
Quote from Rudy van Buren :www.wskarting.com euro series and then it goes its self

dutch succes today,

Max verstappen won the KF3
Bas Lammers the KZ1
Nyck de Vries 2nd in SKF

La conca always seems to suit the dutchies very well, lets hope the can keep it up on the following races aswell

--------------

Shame about jenkins, he always seemed to be really fast but ( with all info i can find ) couldnt pull it off in single seaters, but hese not the only one, oliver oaks,will stevens etc.. arent the ones popping out aswell but oliver was world champ in 06? and stevens euro champ in 07.

Finnish was like shit, Mikko Pakari had pace in top 3 in KF3, but one retirement from a heat cost him a place in the final. Also, British top drivers Jake Dennis and Alex Albon didn't qualify for the final. So sad, so bad.
De Vries his manager is the dad of Lewis Hamilton I just read ?
Quote from GianniC :De Vries his manager is the dad of Lewis Hamilton I just read ?

Correct
Klippan Cup '10 & SKCC Rnd. 1
Hi,
today I arrived to Sweden, to drive to Klippan Cup and SKCC Round 1. I visited Sweden already last year, was leading the Grand Final of the Swedish Championship, but my tire came off, because.... well, it's not appropriate for swedish people.

So, now I've come back for revenge. Today's practice went well, I was quick with rain, though I drove only one practice. Tomorrow, I'll have 4 practices' and hope they go well and get my pace, we'll get ready for the race on Sunday.

Also, the week after Klippan Cup, I'll stay at Sweden, and get ready for the 1st round of the SKCC. The track for that is Helsingborg, what is also close of Klippan. In both races, I'll drive the Junior 60 class.

Some videos are availible tomorrow.

(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG