The online racing simulator
iTCC 2010: Round 2 Protests and Penalties
Please submit your protest(s) here in the following format:

Session:
Lap and/or Timecode of incident:
Cars involved:
Brief description of incident:

You may submit your own images, replays etc as evidence. We will seek out comment from involved parties, do not discuss in this thread. Discussions will be moved to the Race Discussion thread.

Protests due by 1200 UTC on Tuesday, 12th January 2010.

Race Replays Package over in the replays and results thread.
#2 - Rikje
Session: Race 3
Lap and/or Timecode of incident: Lap 3 Sector 2
Cars involved: #19, #47
Brief description of incident: In a sort of bumpdrafting train I'm trying to keep up with Joe holmes and want to stay on his slipstream. Chris tries to overtake me on the left side which I see so I turn to the right again to avoid a crash. Chris however turns into my back which makes me spin. It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't keep the throttle on it during the incident.
Quote from Rikje :Session: Race 3
Lap and/or Timecode of incident: Lap 3 Sector 2
Cars involved: #19, #47
Brief description of incident: In a sort of bumpdrafting train I'm trying to keep up with Joe holmes and want to stay on his slipstream. Chris tries to overtake me on the left side which I see so I turn to the right again to avoid a crash. Chris however turns into my back which makes me spin. It wouldn't be so bad if he didn't keep the throttle on it during the incident.

Car 47 has been formally warned regards this incident. We do not believe it to be malicious, more an error of judgement as to how close the cars were. Car 47 also lifts off quickly and is one the brakes 1 second after the initial contact but to no avail.
The following had penalties applied to them after incidents in Round 2 of the 2010 iTCC Touring Car Championship:

Race 1

71 K. Gasiunas (TexasLTU) - final warning (causing an avoidable incident)

Race 2

80 J. Sebire (Worm) - final warning (unauthorised chat)
100 H. Marques (Angel_ghost) - warning (lack of awareness of other cars and disregarding yellow flag)
105 D. Lind (dennis93) - exclusion from results (causing avoidable incidents, driving in an unsafe manner)
111 K. Kerekes (kristi) - 1 lap penalty and formal warning (driving in an unsafe manner, causing an avoidable incident)
144 D. Schultz (arrow karts 8) exclusion from results (driving in an unsafe manner, causing avoidable incidents)
190 G. Casagrande (320_) - warning (chat and spectating without permission)
201 L. Neres (LucasCN) - formal warning (disregarding yellow flag)
236 J. Holmes (kart-36) - warning (spectating without permission)
296 F. Raupp (fabiolino) - 45 seconds added to finishing time, formal warning (displaying a lack of awareness of other cars, driving in an unsafe manner)

Race 3

Cars 105 and 144 were demoted to the rear of the grid
47 C. Wilkinson (Wilko868) - formal warning (causing an avoidable incident)
63 P. Peron (theodinho29) - rear of the grid penalty at next race (3 x spectating without permission)
91 K. Kliaudaitis (Karolis[LT]) - warning (disregarding of admin instructions)
100 - final warning (spectating without permission)
190 - formal warning and 10 place grid penalty at next race (causing an avoidable accident)

Exclusion

Car 105 is excluded from Round 3
Car 144 has a 1 round exclusion, suspended for the remainder of the season.
This thread is closed

iTCC 2010: Round 2 Protests and Penalties
(4 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG