The online racing simulator
Quote from logitekg25 :awwwwwweeeee a little xrt

Oh.. i didn't even notice.. that's cool full size XRT + r/c XRT?
Hi guys, I have a FZR skin I'd like rendered for my website, you may attach your credits on the image ofcourse :P this skin is a wip(and private, for a team), but will be used for the front page anyway because the basic design is done,

Basically, all the requirements are that it looks good, nice rims , and it must have a black BG. Thanks guys, this will be greatly appreciated.
Attached images
FZR_fubarracing.jpg
Quote from Sponge :Hi all

I just made a little update to my helmet for '10 And I was wondering if someone would be able to do a nice render of it I'd prefer it in something like 1280x800 px

Thanks!

sorry, but there is something wrong with Smoot.
I'm going tomorrow to continue working on it.
Meanwhile I am doing a render with the scene from beefyman.

Attached images
sponge0000.jpg
Quote from Boekanier :sorry, but there is something wrong with Smoot.
I'm going tomorrow to continue working on it.
Meanwhile I am doing a render with the scene from beefyman.

Looking pretty nice, only the visor looks somewhat screwed.. I'm looking forward what tomorrow will bring
this is the scene from beefyman,

I've only used other materials

Attached images
sponge0001.jpg
Quote from pacesetter :Hi guys, I have a FZR skin I'd like rendered for my website, you may attach your credits on the image ofcourse :P this skin is a wip(and private, for a team), but will be used for the front page anyway because the basic design is done,

Basically, all the requirements are that it looks good, nice rims , and it must have a black BG. Thanks guys, this will be greatly appreciated.

Hey, gave it a try. Is it black enough for you?

Quote from Sponge :Hi all

I just made a little update to my helmet for '10 And I was wondering if someone would be able to do a nice render of it I'd prefer it in something like 1280x800 px

Thanks!

Tried this aswell.

Look at attachments
Attached images
black.png
hemlet.png
Thanks guys looks really nice!
Quote from iFastLT :Hey, gave it a try. Is it black enough for you?

Tried this aswell.

Look at attachments

Nice renders May i ask if you would be interested in doing a render for my xrt?

Not saying that i don't like Boekaniers' render, that do look good but want to have 2 or more to choose from
Quote from iFastLT :Hey, gave it a try. Is it black enough for you?

Look at attachments

Thanks!
WoW some nice renders here.
Quote from MMMaaaXXX :Nice renders May i ask if you would be interested in doing a render for my xrt?

Not saying that i don't like Boekaniers' render, that do look good but want to have 2 or more to choose from

Of course Wanted to do something completely new to me, so it is as it is
Original pic if anyone is interested: http://www.driftmag.lt/media/d ... tmag_wallpaper03_wide.jpg
Attached images
doridori.png
nice one iFastLT
i like it.

when I to the original view.
maby turn it a littel bit more to the right.
Can I have a render ?
Attached images
FBM_TypeRacing.jpg
Jepp
Attached images
FBM_TypeRacing_render.jpg
Quote from Sponge :Looking pretty nice, only the visor looks somewhat screwed.. I'm looking forward what tomorrow will bring

as agreed,
a new rendering of your helmet.

Attached images
sponge0000.jpg
sponge0001.jpg
Thanks! looks nice!
Hi all!
I made this one yesterday If anybody would want to do a nice render of it, I would really appreciate it I would prefer a 1280x800 res and some cool racing rims on it But not a 'pimped out slammed low ricer' look please.

Thanks!

*edit* I'm updating the skin at the moment, so there's no need for this one to get renderd now
Could I have two of this skin rendered together please in a garage scene? And also would it be possible to have a black background render with this skin please, with black wheels?

Thanks,

James
Attached images
FOX_Vision_Racing.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG