The online racing simulator
Not planned Mapchange....
(11 posts, started )
#1 - Soper
Well I bruned a bit @ the free AUTOCROSS, when I decided to break throgh a few pollers in front of a building. I did it and fall of the level. When I was set back, I was standing on grass behind the building. I curved a bit arround and finally I reached another street. Followed it and drove through a barrier. The Funny thing is:

Now I am on the SKIDPAD!

Here is the replay. Problem is you have to watch my posing for a Screenshot a few minutes, before I decide to do such a crazy bulshit You have to watch it till the very end, till I reach Skidpad...

Regards
Fox
Attached files
Grey Fox ---_AU1_FZR.spr - 201.6 KB - 364 views
Thats been known for years.. You can get to the "hidden" gokart track using a similar expolit.
You can also use this to get an almost infinite plane on which you can max-speed test.
Quote from the_angry_angel :You can also use this to get an almost infinite plane on which you can max-speed test.

Not anymore. It's like driving on ice.
Damn Although, that could be fun in itself
gokart track? the devs arent practicing for the race in october are they?
lol, if they are, then they read Fordie's mind/predicted the future, 'cos its been there since we got the skidpad/autox area/drag strip
Quote from dUmAsS :gokart track?

Guess it's more of a text track really, would suit karts/fox perfect though!
yeah.. i have seen this track but couldnt mangage to find there... can anybody help?
..no point anymore; in S1 its worth going and checking out... in S2 .. lol if you can even get your car to start moving.. you'll fly right by lol
Looks like we'll have to wait for S3 to get that track

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG