The online racing simulator
2010 RSC Round 2: Protests
Get stuck in lads!

Session (Quaifying, Sprint Race, Feature Race):
Lap of Inicident and mpr Timecode:
Cars Involved:
Brief Description of Incident:
To have your protest considered, submit it by 1000 UTC on Saturday the 6th.
The administration team investigated the following incidents, and came to the following conclusions:

Quote :Lap and timecode: Feature Race Lap 5, about 7:10
Cars involved: 52, 18
Description: Car 52 dives into the final turn, and hits Car 18 in rear corner, spinning Car 18

Car 52 makes a diving move into final turn, hitting Car 18, spinning him. Car 18 spins into 08, costing some time. Car 52 is issued a warning for causing an avoidable incident.

Quote :Lap and timecode: Feature Race Lap 8, about 10:30
Cars involved: 18, 30
Description: Car 18 hits Car 30, Car 30 spins

Car 30 slides into Turn 2, returns to racing line, Car 18 with more speed hits 30, and turns him. Car 18 could have taken more action to avoid, incident deemed avoidable. A warning is issued to Car 18.
Quote from dekojester :The administration team investigated the following incidents, and came to the following conclusions:

Car 52 makes a diving move into final turn, hitting Car 18, spinning him. Car 18 spins into 08, costing some time. Car 52 is issued a warning for causing an avoidable incident.

Can anyone supply a replay of this, i can't even remember having contact of any note in the race...
Lol, cheers, there's so many darn threads with them being mixed with the TBOC one's, i missed it
Well, i watched the "incident" over a few times, and although i cannot deny that we touched, i'd hardly call that a dive

18 had messed up the previous corner, as we all aproached a pretty full final turn, i was braking into the turn and put my car where the only available space was. Would it have better if i'd have just ran into the back of 18? or am i expected to throw the car off of the other side of the track in that situation?

I know it's only a warning i have been given, but i just cannot understand why
I suppose it's the same reason i was also given another warning in the same round for chatting, when, out of politeness, i hit a "force of habit" smilie when a backmarker went out of his way to let me past...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG