The online racing simulator
to bad it´s raining today, would have been nice to see some laptimes.
Quote from Bean0 :Some Red Bull pics have appeared...

Oh my, pity the guy who has to put vinyl on that front wing.
Quote from GianniC :Looks ugly, purely from a non-techy viewpoint.

Agree the best looking car is still the Brawn/Mercedes GP
Quote from JPeace :redbull looks no different from last year.

Except the bits that are different. Besides, with the fastest car for the majority of last year, why change everything?
The new Red Bull seems to have little bit more of blue in it or are my eyes lieing?
That Red Bull is the best looking 2010 car so far, by a mile. It looks like one concept from front to back, unlike pretty much all the others, and the paint job is incorporated well too.
Vettel's new helmet is fantastic:

Made out of cans, great way of recycling!
Latest USF1 news:

From Twitter:

Quote :RT @ericswarren: Working on the tooling for the floor. Double diffuser is aggressive but the next one is crazy.

From Motorsport.com:

Quote :Lopez's manager says USF1 working on Bahrain debut
2010-02-10

Jose Maria Lopez's manager has admitted the possibility that USF1 might not make its Formula One debut in Bahrain next month.

With also Campos and possibly Lotus similarly struggling ahead of their debut F1 seasons, it emerged this week that they can miss up to three races in 2010 without penalty.

"For now the team is still working normally because the idea is to be in Bahrain," confirmed team driver Lopez's manager Felipe McGough, according to the newspaper El Diario Hoy.

He said USF1's car will undergo official crash tests in England next week.

"I don't know. Maybe if the crash test will present problems, the team will begin to analyse the possibility of postponing the debut, but for now there is nothing (to indicate this) and work continues for the race in Bahrain," McGough added.

Also rumoured is that Campos' car constructor Dallara, believed to be already talking with Stefan GP about a deal, may also have commenced negotiations with USF1, at the behest of team sponsor Chad Hurley.

Dallara's chief executive Andrea Pontremoli told motorsport-total.com: "We are talking with several people. I cannot say more."

Not as overt as in the past, but when will some Alonso fans learn that depicting a black person as a monkey (or VERY close) doesn't paint the best picture of them
Not any time soon, it looks like.
Quote from ChiliFan :Vettel's new helmet is fantastic:

Very nice helmet.
Interesting to the see the differences in bodywork styles and components The difference in front suspension setup etc is massive

Mclaren's suspension and aero looks really busy. lol
Yes, it looks like a spider web The Ferrari one is better, I like it more.
Quote from funRacer[83] :the two pictures I posted are from last season so no I have no idea what you meant. For me its is clearly an evolution of the 2009 force india and not a copy from rb5 like the Ferrari for example who clearly stated they are going to copy Redbull (or go in the same direction).

http://www.f1-photo.com/Ressou ... tel_2009_Japan_42_PHC.jpg
http://www.f1-photo.com/Ressou ... r_2009_England_23_PHC.jpg

Quote from tristancliffe :Neither 2009 or 2010's Force India has a duck billed nose. What are you on about. Are you looking at the same pictures as the rest of us?

Well that's your opinion and mine is that it looks like the RB5 duck's bill variation.
Quote from rich_hobo94 :Well that's your opinion and mine is that it looks like the RB5 duck's bill variation.

But the nose doesn't get wider at the tip. It looks nothing like a Red Bull nose. There is nothing "duck billed" about it. Have you recently looked at a photo of the referenced Platypus?

Formula One Season 2010
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG