The online racing simulator
Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
When i thought it had finally gone for good it decided to comeback, only a little sprinkling on thursday night i think it was but theres been like a couple of CM fell each night so far but its just melted during the day though there was enough this morning at the college for a lil snowball fight By the looks of it were meant to get it heavy on wednesday night/thursday morning though wether we will or not is another question! Some places up in the hills near me still have around 4ft sitting about that just wont melt!
#977 - STF

Attached images
020220101655.jpg
The hills are dusted once more, but nothing is laying further down. Heavy snow, but only in short bursts, it seems.
Got about 500 meters away in 10 minutes with the scooter and still had 30km to go, so i turned around. :\

Roads were all ice, there wasn't even the tiniest piece of non icy asphalt.
Quote from G!NhO :Got about 500 meters away in 10 minutes with the scooter and still had 30km to go, so i turned around. :\

Roads were all ice, there wasn't even the tiniest piece of non icy asphalt.

Let me tell you something: scooter and winter don't match.
our car got stuck on the driveway at our house
and it tock 15 min to get to school... and its 3 km

EDIT: with car
snow again today sick of it
Could you have picked a worse place to practise power sliding?
Quote from 5haz :Could you have picked a worse place to practise power sliding?

Keep practising.

Quite possibly, although there is quite a bit of room despite how the perspective looks in the vid, plus i was barely even doing 5mph lol, and as for practicing, one day soon i will find somewhere big, preferably an old airfield or something on a wet day, take my old 14 inch rims with me for the back and go nuts lol
jersey is getting pwnd tonight,expectin 1.5-2 foot snow.

i smell rallying with mpowah!
Here in Dayton, Ohio, we've gotten like 6 inches or so through out today and last night with a few more predicted (that was on top of 5 or so inches). Missed school today, and hopefully tomorrow. This snow kinda sucks because its right at freezing, so the snow is super heavy and extremely slick (I did fine, but I almost got hit by a spinning jeep).
A little fun this past weekend:

And a little fun with photoshop, lol, lame:

EDIT: Yay! 1000th post, lol.
why cant anyone im related to, or have connections with be fun :d
Jersey did get pounded on Saturday, well at least most of it did. I didn't see one flake as a warm front sent the storm east.

But tonight the snow is suppose to start at midnight and not end until Thursday 6 am. My town is right in the heart of the storm and we're expecting about 35 to 45 cm. I just got a call that school is off tommorow for sure and maybe Thursday as well!
yeah. nj is aboutot get hit hard :/
Quote from speed1 :Here in Dayton, Ohio, we've gotten like 6 inches or so through out today and last night with a few more predicted (that was on top of 5 or so inches). Missed school today, and hopefully tomorrow. This snow kinda sucks because its right at freezing, so the snow is super heavy and extremely slick (I did fine, but I almost got hit by a spinning jeep).

No school over a 6 inch snowfall? We had 18-21 depending on where in the county you are over the weekend. I'm in the 18 range out in my yard and my kids had school. A lot of south of us was canceled on Monday where they were close to breaking records for snow, but my kids went. No delay or anything.

Actually, most if not all of the closings in southern PA are from power outages, not the actual snow.
So, looked out the window just now and noticed a car stopped on the moderate hill outside. Then realized they couldn't make it up. I was like WTF. Went out with my car to discover that for some reason the road had solidified into ice. First hill I came too we were moving two miles an hour while all the FWD cars zig-zagged up the hill looking for grip. First intersection I get to a car was being pulled out of a snow bank. I could give the car 50% throttle and all the tires would spin and the car would just move sideways, lol. Some intersections literally had NO grip. Watched a giant city bus slide right through an intersection with the wheels locked. It's insane. The roads are all ice-glazed. SO MUCH FUN!!!
Quote from mrodgers :No school over a 6 inch snowfall? We had 18-21 depending on where in the county you are over the weekend. I'm in the 18 range out in my yard and my kids had school. A lot of south of us was canceled on Monday where they were close to breaking records for snow, but my kids went. No delay or anything.

Actually, most if not all of the closings in southern PA are from power outages, not the actual snow.

You've clearly never driven in Ohio after a small snow storm. People around here think they can get away with just running summer tyres, and our snow removal is garbage. Half the time they just use salt (thinking it'll melt the 5 inches of snow that its just been put on).

Also, here are some pics from a few weeks ago, figured I'd put them up again. Kinda shows what I did again today.

i'm getting snow in Southern Ontario right now but it is only supposed to be 5-7cm

I WANT MORE!!
Snow removal in north jersey is pretty good, probably because we get at least 2 or 3 good storms per year, though they do use a LOT of salt.
Quote from Forbin :though they do use a LOT of salt.

Amen to that. Lol, they go a bit overboard sometimes.
Snowing really heavily and absoluetly none of it settling.

I wish it would either not snow or snow so hard I have an excuse not to go out in it.
Absolutely hammering it down on the east coast. Just looked out of my window and it looks like a blizzard out there. Not nice when i've got to walk into town at 1pm.

Snooooowww
(2156 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG