The online racing simulator
Quote from TuomasH :Ok, thanks anyway!

Any comments to that last pic guys?

I don't like it as much as the one before, those lights don't look natural to me. That lfs logo back there is nice though..

---

New skin comin' up. (pics have almost no editing, but since they're not raw..)

Attached images
boomtown_promo1.jpg
boomtown_promo2.jpg
Quote from macsy :I don't like it as much as the one before, those lights don't look natural to me. That lfs logo back there is nice though..

Okey, next time I try make better night edit
Quote from macsy :New skin comin' up.

Looks good as always
---

And here's new edit.
Attached images
XRT.png
Is dat car flying
Attached images
UFR@BL.jpg
UFR@BL2.jpg
Not the best edit, but was booreeed

Edit_____________Original
Attached images
Edit XRT new.jpg
OrigS15.jpg
@TuomasH
With the 1st pic, try a radial blur (zoom) on the ground instead of a motion blur. Then just normal blur on the background. Should give better results.
Quote from macsy :@TuomasH
With the 1st pic, try a radial blur (zoom) on the ground instead of a motion blur. Then just normal blur on the background. Should give better results.

Yes, you are right, it look much better now
Attached images
UFR@BL3 copy.png
Just a quick edit (:
Attached images
mediabel_v1_low.jpg
mediabel_v1.jpg
I made this for lfsdrift.net front page competition...

Click for bigger:
wow thats rly hot! very clean über nice shot! maybe teach me how to edit?
Quote from andRo. :I made this for lfsdrift.net front page competition...

Click for bigger:

Thats great! so clean and simple but looks amazing, Can i ask what tool do u use to cut around the car for motion blur etc. I usualy use the polygon tool but the pen tool would be more accurate? Because i always seem to get parts of the car blurred too?

Thanks
free form tool, and a very steady, patient hand

then put just the car on a layer above the blur, and vuela i guess
Thanks, guys. e2mustang, if you ask me something you want to know, I'll try to help.

Quote from lukelfs :Can i ask what tool do u use to cut around the car for motion blur etc. I usualy use the polygon tool but the pen tool would be more accurate? Because i always seem to get parts of the car blurred too?

First I take Magnetic Lasso Tool, select the car as good as I can. Then of course it won't be perfect, and many spots will be left open or selected too much. So you take Magnetic Polygonal tool and by holding SHIFT select the unselected parts. Then you duplicate the layer and layer via cut the car to a new layer. There will still be too much selected spots, like fence etc. So you have to hide the background layers, so it shows only the cut out car. And by holding shift select the parts that shouldn't be there. And Layer via cut. And just join the background layers with the parts you cut out, by pressing SHIFT+E.

Well, you probably didn't get anything, but oh well. I'll try to make a tutorial someday maybe.
lets start at the beginning than! i just have 1 simple question: how to edit a picture?

the rest could go in pm's
i always start with editing the contrast and brightness...and if you want it to be black and white, then you should have a layer below that is color then the top one black and white (thats just how i always do it :dunce
Quote from andRo. :Snip

I get most of it expect the layer cut and merging together, anyway I get the main idea, Thanks
Random one, tryed to do something like it looks in nfs shift
Attached images
pic1.jpg
Quote from hazaky :Random one, tryed to do something like it looks in nfs shift

Warp speed huh? Clouds shouldn't be blurred if the speed is 200km/h.
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Warp speed huh? Clouds shouldn't be blurred if the speed is 200km/h.

True, weird i didnt apply that Ill give another shot.
Another test here.

Click

It's not supposed to look realistic, but i wanted it too really look like it was night. A i think i got the colours, shadows and lightning right. What do you think?
Attached images
RX BL.jpg
RX BL Night Racing.jpg
Quote from LiveForBoobs :It's not supposed to look realistic, but i wanted it too really look like it was night. A i think i got the colours, shadows and lightning right. What do you think?

Tiny bit too bright, but I think it's nice
Quote from LiveForBoobs :It's not supposed to look realistic, but i wanted it too really look like it was night. A i think i got the colours, shadows and lightning right. What do you think?

I'm diggin'

Quote from MRubio :my first one

http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/8968/desnfoque3.jpg

1 or 2?

Defianetly 1. That second is just a bunch of blur raped with lens flares. The raw shot is the best though, to be honest. It still needs AA, but it has a nice camera angle and a nice skin. Keep practising though, editing takes longer than 10 secs.
Quote from MRubio :my first one

1 or 2?

Both are awful. If you want to know why look at real pictures, you'll get the difference hopefully. You don't need to make an own thread for this and please don't post huge image tags here! You can delete your thread as long as nobody posted in it.

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG