The online racing simulator
Advice on G25
(10 posts, started )
Advice on G25
Hi all.

Im buying a PC and really want to get into sims after selling my crappy Microsoft wheel and DFGT wheel (Thought this was excellent) So im after a G25

However, everywhere I have looked is sold out and used ones on ebay seem to be fetching £200+

After browsing various forums, alot of folk seem to be paying much less than this? Plus now the G27 is out I thought now is an ideal time to buy.

Any ideas on best places to buy? Thanks in advance.

Dan.
It cost's about 170€ here in Spain..
It seems all online retailers dont stock the g25 anymore, so ive been able to pick up a excellent used one off ebay.
Dude, reason you cant find g25 is because Logitech have released G27. Its pretty much the same but a few more buttons and shift LED's on the steering wheel.
I've had mine for about 6 months, and its been a constant struggle to get full use out of it in games. I've found LFS is by far the best, followed by NFS Shift on PS3. If you come across any games that it works well with, please post feedback!
got myself a g25 and love it!

Ive been testing on the main home computer until I get one of my own on the demo. But theres massive deadzones on the wheel. So I turn it about 45 degrees and its full lock. Been fiddling with settings but they dont seem to do anything?

What I mean is the in car wheel is not mirroring my wheel movements. So I turn 45 degrees or so and the cars allready at full lock.
Ive sorted the steering lock probem.

Should the wheel be vibrating? Im getting litterally no feedback through the wheel when im cornering.
The cornering forces will generally drown all but the largest bumps, so it's pretty normal that you don't feel any rumble during cornering (in LFS). It is however important to set up the wheel pretty much exactly as described in the wiki/manual, since this gives you the best feedback. Note that for example having 105% FF in LFS and 40% in the profiler is completely different (worse) than having 105% in the profiler and 40% in LFS. Also having the centring spring or damping enabled is horrible and should be avoided at all costs.

Advice on G25
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG