The online racing simulator
what do you guys think
(15 posts, closed, started )
what do you guys think
Assuming that the collision was what sent the XFG off the track (it's kinda hard to tell from the video) I would blame the RB4 driver for this incident. He wasn't braking at the moment the cars collided, so he could have moved few centimeters to the right or he could have braked a bit. Even though the XFG driver was pulling some risky move there, he is the one who got knocked off the track.
menantoll from (IHR) could have backed off the throttle a bit and then he wouldnt have slided of the track imho

dont understand why they banned you for this, it wasnt your fault
Quote from Timo1992 :menantoll from (IHR) could have backed off the throttle a bit and then he wouldnt have slided of the track imho

dont understand why they banned you for this, it wasnt your fault

ty that has been my point from day one. if he slowed down like i did he would have been just as fast though the turn and kept the class 1 lead, instead made a inexperienced move to pass and ended up on the grass and out of line for the next turn where he made contact on me.
Quote from bunder9999 :

i did that but after ihr admins standing behind one of there own and locking my thread when i made my point, thought i could expect the lfs forum to be a little more open about what goes on in its servers.
I have no problem with gotspeed asking other people for thier opinion on this. He may feel that we have ganged up on him on our forum although there have been people other than IHR posting in the thread. He has also posted it in the right place because he is asking about the incident and not about the ban.

http://ironhorseracing.forumot ... anned-for-racing-t319.htm

That's thread he is talking about which is no longer locked.

Timo1992, he was not banned for the incident, he was only kicked. The initial 12 hour ban came because he would not drop it. We don't argue in lfs chat. That is not good for the rest of the racers.
looked like a gutsy pass by menantoll
#9 - Seb66
Quote from menantoll :We don't argue in lfs chat. That is not good for the rest of the racers.

No of course you don't. When admins have a gripe with a racer and the racer disagrees then that's not an argument, but when there's a disagreement between a racer and admin or two racers, then that is an argument. Big fan of logic I see
Quote from Seb66 :

i liked your first post better lol, i was kicked because admin did something stupid if you ask me. if you check the ihr forum there are a few times were he banned other people for racing pass someone else wrecking and quotes of him saying instead of passing letting off and slowing down and letting the guy recover. but when im the guy recovering its alright to try and race pass me. but there fix is to reset my acc and all the points i made to get to class 2. that can make them feel like they were right but still allow me to go back racing. we really need someone else to start another multi class server, like cargame.nl with some good racing there.
You were shortcutting quite a lot, and overtook this mena whats his name by cutting the track, surely he must have been a bit angry with You from this cutting. However a 90 day ban sounds harsh, a kick should have been enough!
Quote from lamerr :You were shortcutting quite a lot, and overtook this mena whats his name by cutting the track, surely he must have been a bit angry with You from this cutting. However a 90 day ban sounds harsh, a kick should have been enough!

If you read the whole topic, you will see that he got a kick. He was banned because he keeps on arguing even though he is at fault. He will simply not drop it. If I were an IHR admin gotspeed would have been permabanned by now.
Quote from mtrein :If you read the whole topic, you will see that he got a kick. He was banned because he keeps on arguing even though he is at fault. He will simply not drop it. If I were an IHR admin gotspeed would have been permabanned by now.

so i have to pass him safely but when i slow down like he has told others in there forums, that he has banned. for a wreck right in front of me its alright for him to go full throttle pass me go off in to the grass and wreck trying to rejoin the racing line. i didn't start a argument i asked him why he did that and kicked me for it. but like boothy said "When admins have a gripe with a racer and the racer disagrees then that's not an argument, but when there's a disagreement between a racer and admin or two racers, then that is an argument. Big fan of logic I see"

its all right though i won't be going back to ihr after hearing how they started by stealing some one else's server and sent some nasty emails around that destroyed a team. the admins are arrogant in the way they ban any one who doesn't want to bow down to them at every turn. cargames.nl is a much nicer place even with less people the racing is better, and admin is very cool. ihr will just be playing with them self soon enough
Quote from gotspeed :so i have to pass him safely but when i slow down like he has told others in there forums, that he has banned. for a wreck right in front of me its alright for him to go full throttle pass me go off in to the grass and wreck trying to rejoin the racing line. i didn't start a argument i asked him why he did that and kicked me for it. but like boothy said "When admins have a gripe with a racer and the racer disagrees then that's not an argument, but when there's a disagreement between a racer and admin or two racers, then that is an argument. Big fan of logic I see"

its all right though i won't be going back to ihr after hearing how they started by stealing some one else's server and sent some nasty emails around that destroyed a team. the admins are arrogant in the way they ban any one who doesn't want to bow down to them at every turn. cargames.nl is a much nicer place even with less people the racing is better, and admin is very cool. ihr will just be playing with them self soon enough

bye
This thread is closed

what do you guys think
(15 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG