The online racing simulator
Quote from smokenyall :it wony let me online with this mod on?????

No, it will let you play online. You can make your 10 second drag car and race it against 240hp daily drivers.

illepall

Of course you can't use it online!
is there anyway to downgrade my patch but still save all my set-up's? (i only got the demo BTW)
Quote from lrdbsi :when it says xxxxxxx.ocx or watever is missing , write it down and google it *download xxxxxx.ocx** etc, and download it, should have readme to tell where to put it and run prog again till u get files needed to run it, should only need to get one

http://www.ascentive.com/suppo ... html?dllname=COMDLG32.OCX
alright i got the right version and the first led is green, but the second wont work just keeps saying searching for a car
i've done everything the readme says and it still wont work what the go?
You must be in game , in garage.
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :You must be in game , in garage.

with the right car loaded
yes, i'm in garage with the xrt loaded and it just sit's there saying "searching for car..."
lfstweak online
Soooooooooooooooooooo it doesn't work online? Soooooooooooooooooooo I really do suck, and I'm not getting beat by some magical horsepower.
No, it does not work online if the person who made the server does not use the exact same tweak.
Help.
I got patch Q..

How do i use it with patch q?
Quote from shafz :I cant seem to find patch Q.

So i cant use it

Where can i get patch Q?

Thanks in advance.

Shafz.

mmm i cant find it aswell just lucky i kept an old copy before i updated

it was there a few weeks ago though so maybe the dev took it away to stop confusion in the downloads i know of people who have downloaded the old s2 alpha Q in confusion of what to download

but maybe i might be looking in the wrong place

sorry cant help more
i got patch Q but it wont let me open it

error: Cannot find file Data/Skins/HEL_DEFAULT
Sweet!
So is there any way to get this cracking online? For private use between some mates? Would be a pisser having 3000kw XRT drag races
it is possible to have this private with mates, but everyone must have the same preset
Quote from shafz :i got patch Q but it wont let me open it

error: Cannot find file Data/Skins/HEL_DEFAULT

'

Unpack LFS :P.
Quote from Shinanigans :So is there any way to get this cracking online? For private use between some mates? Would be a pisser having 3000kw XRT drag races

w00t! Got it working tonight So much fun!!

I made a little 1 lap vid using LFStweak online with a mate. Was good fun! Hope you enjoy!

http://media.putfile.com/LFSTweak_GTI
Quote from nath2004uk :good make m8 on this tweak been waitin 4 one for ages!

Everyone who has version U of lfs you need to downgrade to version Q

ok...

I messed with the editor and i know how to get the engine right to the back

Open notepad and write -1 then copy and paste that into the top box for the engine position and but the bottem box to 0

I messed and got 357536 bhp out of my car

wow! id never realised any of that before!

BTW, the hp you produce means nothing, you can make unlimited number, but fuel limits you (most of the times i tried to make a fast car it ran dry before the lights changed!)
All you have to do is type this, for example:

"1234567 (then hold down the left arrow key till you go back to start) -"

NOT:

You need to enter the POSITIVE NUMBER FIRST.... THEN go back to the start of the number and hit the "-" key to make it a negative

Hope thats clear

On another note.... anyone played with tweak online? So awesome, just incase you didn't notice in my first post! Most power i've gotten is 33 million Kilowatt.... safe to say it was undriveable!
You could just type in the one, and then the minus. No need to copy and paste from notepad.

And -1 would just be 1 meter behind some central point, not necessarily "right to the back".

And making a car the empties the fuel tank in a single rev, is indeed fun, although somewhat pointless.
Quote from exon :waiting anxiously for LFS Tweak for version U.... anyone has any info about it?

No info released publically as of yet, but Fonny has mentioned later versions will only be compatible with S2 licensed copies of LFS. So enjoy while you can.
damn every time u guys post i think maybe its been released
Quote from Gabkicks :damn every time u guys post i think maybe its been released

IM sure that Fonny would make a new thread if he ever realeses a LFSTweak patch U At least i think so
Quote from Gabkicks :damn every time u guys post i think maybe its been released

AGREED!
This thread is closed

LFSTweakS2 Lite (Old release for LFS v0.5Q)
(474 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG