The online racing simulator
100,000 Miles Plus Club
(26 posts, started )
100,000 Miles Plus Club
1). Please don't post here unless you have 100,000 Miles or more on LFS (Miles being the key word).

2). We may not know which car we drove the most, but we can AVG Fuel.

3). Please post your Miles and Gallons Burnt.

Lets just see if I put you in an XRG or UF1 how far you really could have gone. For some extra fun we will say...you made it to the moon..lets see who the first man on Mars could be, or up Uranus.

For the sake of argument, and to appease the math OCD peeps, we'll base all fuel and miles according to AS2 XFR Standards.

So...formula 100,000= or ([your driven miles]) miles "X" Gallons/ divided by{[AS2 XFR] =[1 gal per lap] }

OCD Math peeps, get on this will yah...hehe.

AAnt
Why are you so wierd Ant?
Can you not read? DO NOT POST HERE unless you have over 100,000 miles...

Let us who have poured our hearts into this Talk.

AAnt
Mr Bob Smith,
Being a member of under 100,000 would you please mod this thread and delete those under 100,000.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is a first thread idea.

I'm hoping to see forum members for way back...guys like Jeep, ect.

Read it and still understand, you can be a Biggie Rudi Arci Macest,...or you can have the miles, I thought that was respect.

Be a hell of a team to pick from for some event...the Over 100,000, vs Under 100,000 you got the members, we got the power.

Post up 100,000 plus.

Thx Mr Smith

AAnt
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Yes. otherwise...

Nice avatar...(Bam's uncle) why do all my posts replies come from a prison....quit laughing...JT gets out tomorrow and can be at you house by 5pm.

lol

Now please also postyour miles driven and fuel used...this is so easy to check.

Yes we'll check. this may not get the most hits but reason says...I have 100,000 I'm in da club...might just be one more badge to have..like going from a pilot to an Astronaut.
Have you been hanging with Lerts alot lately?
Lerts, Like you doesn't have no 100.000.

Again...can you read, please do not post here unless you have 100,000 miles plus.

AAnt
Wait for it. it's an offtopic thread for those that have 100,000 plus...DO NOT BE Jealous...you'll get to 100,000...3 jobs...2 wives...

Never pick a hobby you can't be a hobbyist in! Hobbyist..what a great scrabble word a "Y and an "I" back to back! Not to many words do that.

AAnt
Have you been listening to the Proclaimers recently by any chance?
Quote from boothy :Have you been listening to the Proclaimers recently by any chance?

As much as I'd like to answer, I can't .

explained
Quote from boothy :Have you been listening to the Proclaimers recently by any chance?

You're in a thread that asks for 100,000 yet you .

Wait.....
Not your forum so you can't make up your own rules up because you have posted a thread on someone else's rented server, public forum so everyone have the right to post here.

Oh and do you think the topic will stay on what you want it to, you have been here longer then most so you should know what the forum is like, stop drinking and posting crap here like the last time you did which got you banned.
Quote from rc10racer :Not your forum so you can't make up your own rules up because you have posted a thread on someone else's rented server, public forum so everyone have the right to post here.

Oh and do you think the topic will stay on what you want it to, you have been here longer then most so you should know what the forum is like, stop drinking and posting crap here like the last time you did which got you banned.

Yes I can. if i was the first person to think micro wave......

Fuel brunt by your first 100,000.

Notice how I replied to you...number 37.

AT The Cab Stand.
miles?
gallons?

What are these so called units you are speaking of, dear sir?
Hello
183381 Miles (yes, it is a palindrome and no I didn't fake it!)
77985 Litres
17154.29 Imperial Gallons
20601.46 US Gallons

10.69 miles per imperial gallon.
8.90 miles per US gallon.
Travelled distance: 128341 Ml
Fuel burnt: 55488 Ltr

And I don't get your formula... just as I expected from you
this thread is pretty pointless. Just braging about how sad you are
I didn't think there'd be that many people with over 100k miles driven to make it worth a thread. It'll be like 6 guys all talking about how much imaginary petrol they burnt. And even worse would be the people who made those miles on just KY Jelly. Sorry, I mean KY1.

Yes, my mileage is pathetic compared with most people, but that's because I have to do grown-up stuff like work and pay rent. I'd be happy to work on that mileage if I had a working wheel
when i saw the title i though he'd found some unknown gossip about secret gay love amongst the apollo astonauts

not sure if i'm relieved or disappointed
Quote from tinvek :when i saw the title i though he'd found some unknown gossip about secret gay love amongst the apollo astonauts

not sure if i'm relieved or disappointed

"Houston, we don't have a problem"
Aw, you just got over 100,000 miles congratulations!
We care alot!
Pointless thread, it's the same if i make 10344 Km club, only those are allowed who have that distance.....
#24 - JJ72
It's an AtomAnt's thread, why are people surprised?
tehe,

do i get shot now?

100,000 Miles Plus Club
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG