The online racing simulator
Quote from Bokujishin :I just wanted to bump this thread to ask something to the devs (if they read what's written here):
Coud you please show some screens or a short video of the new physics, more precisely the smoke? The one I saw from the progress report looks very different, and I would like to see how it looks like in more details.

Keep up the good work on the physics

Excellent priorities, my friend. :rolleyes:
I really wish Scawen came and said:
"Hey guys, sorry about not giving you another progress report. The patch was almost done and there was no point in a report, you can go to the TEST patch forum and try it out"

Yeah, I'll keep dreaming...
Quote from kimd41 :I really wish Scawen came and said:
"Hey guys, sorry about not giving you another progress report. The patch was almost done and there was no point in a report, you can go to the TEST patch forum and try it out"

Yeah, I'll keep dreaming...

That put smile on my face.... oh...

I've reread everything Scawen posted about physics and VWS... it will be sooo beautiful when he will release it... i'm just curious how's the progress.

Scawen, Sir! I beg You for a little progress update! Sir!

just a very small one.... pretty pretty please... it's just... yy... reading your posts is better than the best book
It would already be so cool, just to have a terribly buggy, single-player only, test-version.

Just so we could get a taste... :P
#405 - Dac
One car one track demo to get a feel the new physics would be good enough for me!
Video would be good.
Video would indeedly be a very good thing for the Devs to do at this time.
I would appreciate a little update too!
Video would probably be even better to get the hype going
Video, report, test patch... whatever!!

We want ANY news.
Quote from kimd41 :Video, report, test patch... whatever!!

We want ANY news.

Kinda agree ... anything ...
Yeah, I agree too. Anything with be nice. Even just a PR that is a paragraph long.

at long last
I though of making a kind of "lottery", only the winning numbers will be the date when lfs new patch will be released,
it would cost 1euro to vote and the winner gets 90% of the voting money and ill get 10%
Paying for an Alpha game that is promised to get updates... has not been workin
Quote from chanoman315 :Paying for an Alpha game that is promised to get updates... has not been workin

It's not Alpha anymore
It's still alpha

The next update might take it to beta, but still alpha on it's current stage.
Quote from kimd41 :Video, report, test patch... whatever!!

We want ANY news.

Agreed.
He who spends today waiting for tomorrow is destined to wait forever.

Enjoy what you have now. When the new stuff comes, you can enjoy that too.
Quote from The Very End :It's still alpha

The next update might take it to beta, but still alpha on it's current stage.

I can't see the alpha anywhere
This thread is closed

[OLD] Tyre Physics Progress Report
(4434 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG