The online racing simulator
Quote from Blas89 :This is just win hahaha!

Umm... anybody cares to explain the last two pictures to me, please?
House with most awkward entry
LOOK AT HER LEGS ROARRRRR
Lol city of redding.....
So what's the deal with that 4chan, someone posts a picture, others post funny pictures/replies, and the guy who posted the first picture makes some funny closing comment pretending he's not the OP, and then printsreen's it?
nop, its whatever the posters make it...
Quote from Boris Lozac :So what's the deal with that 4chan, someone posts a picture, others post funny pictures/replies, and the guy who posted the first picture makes some funny closing comment pretending he's not the OP, and then printsreen's it?

I agree, the whole thread is clearly the same guy
Quote from BlueFlame :I agree, the whole thread is clearly the same guy

It could be the same guy if he has some kind of picture post hack.

Because there is only a difference of 1(!) second between some postings
I believe a lot of it is probably one guy, even if it wasn't the OP. There's not enough delay between some of the posts for someone new to read the thread, find a pic and link to it.

Anyway, enough. Less talk, more pics.
well threads on 4chan are very fast, but that last reply has been moved to the bottom later, look at its timestamp

-
(J@tko) DELETED by Victor : no longer needed
-
(Boris Lozac) DELETED by Victor : no longer needed
meh

Roflmao :d
I can't see it clearly..

It's there, round her legs
€: Kind of obvious
Myea, took a closer look - i can see it now

Anyways, it seems so mean when he takes her hands off the wall thingy and drops her down
Quote from hazaky :Myea, took a closer look - i can see it now

Anyways, it seems so mean when he takes her hands off the wall thingy and drops her down

Well, maybe he is not safed somewhere so it should be better to throw her down instead of trying to get her up again

E: ok green rope
Quote from Crashgate3 :Not a picture, but funny nontheless

I wonder when they catch him is he going to get charged for bestiality or paedophilia
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG