Not serious bug in SkinViewer [need latest version]
Hi there,

today I discovered that when I disable "Lighting" in Viewer S version, on some car models(XRR, BF1, FO8, FOX, FXR, MRT5, UFR, XFR) dissapears rims(see attached screenshot). I just wanted to inform the devs what should they fix in some new release....
Attached images
viewbug.jpg
yep, its old news, we found that out the first day it came out
, heh.. I tried to seach for it but found nothing.... sorry if it was suggested already.....
Quote from XCNuse :yep, its old news, we found that out the first day it came out

But it was supposed to be fixed in the recent version of the viewer. The first version that came out had the bug, but then it was fixed as far as I know. Does it still happen for all the cars???
yep AFAIK
I think the problem was, the bug was only reported for the BF1??

Wait a minute... I have the recent version of the viewer from LFS.net, and I turn off lighting and I don't get this bug. Make sure you guys are using the recent version!!!
There is a newer version than S2S? I cant find it on LFS.net... maybe im just blind..... I looked for it before I posted this of course...
The bug actually causes the spokes to disappear. The rims remain
The viewer was updated shortly after its release. There is a chance you still have the old one.

So yes, version S is the newest, and R was the one with this bug.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=6618

The strange thing is, Cropsy points out he still gets invisible wheels... so erhmmm, not sure what is causing this.
OK, but I have this problem in S too... weird
Yeah that is wierd... Hopefully it isn't something to do with graphics drivers...

Maybe some kind of settings? But as the picture shows, I have the same settings as you....

You are 100% positive that you updated your viewer from R to S? Maybe redownload a fresh copy of S and run it from another new/fresh folder
Attached images
xfr_nolighting.jpg
Definitly stragne, in fresh installation of Viewier it seems to be OK, it the old I got that bug... and Im 100% sure that the old one is the same version as the fresh one.... might be some corrupted file... thanx for help m8s...
Only the wheels on the BF1 don't appear for me with the lighting off.

Keiran
The bug is fixed in the second version S.

If you see the vanishing wheels, you have an old version of S.

Even though they have the same name, it's a different exe.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG