The online racing simulator
What Racing Wheel do you use?
I will start

Logitech Driving Force Pro in 720 degrees.

edit:

Talking of pedals.. I use dfp ones as brake and gas and old gp ff pedals as clutch
for the actual wheel i use a FF thrustmaster wheel

and for pedals i use my MS sidewinder pedals as brake accel and the thrustmaster pedals as clutch
Momo for me
DFP at whatever rotation my current car will need, and the throttle from my MSFF for clutch, again if my current car require it.
DFP, currently with 450 degree rotation (Formulas )
For DFP users who don't know. If you set your wheel to 720 degrees in wingman profiler and to 720 in lfs with steer compensation(0 or 1, probably wont matter here). You will get 720 lock for street cars, n. lock for gtr cars, n. lock for formulas etc. - Just like in game . Dunno if it works for 900degrees.
Dfp - 360°
Quote from kamkorPL :For DFP users who don't know. If you set your wheel to 720 degrees in wingman profiler and to 720 in lfs with steer compensation(0 or 1, probably wont matter here). You will get 720 lock for street cars, n. lock for gtr cars, n. lock for formulas etc. - Just like in game . Dunno if it works for 900degrees.

Didin't know that, Thanks!
Logitech DFP at 900°
awesome to drift with RB4 LOL
MOMO Racing now, but I'd still like to get a red MOMO somehow :]
#11 - mr_x
black MOMO does me fine
DFP with I think 270° ... just standard
Momo Black for a steering wheel, threw the pedals away due to me fixing them 50 million times, annoying, love the wheel to much to trash so i have an old sidewinder hooked up so i can use the pedals, LFS and NR2k3 are about the only games that let me do that luckly
Microsoft Sidewinder (No FF), £2.20 from ebay
Momo Red (and Track IR)
Logitech WingMan Formula GP (WithOut FF).
Logitech WingMan Formula GP got me as well havent had it long finding it hard to drift with i can race good with it but not drift
Red Momo :up:
DFP with 720° lock. Suitable for all cars and loads of fun
Black Momo, couldn't find a red one... Still, does the job nicely
DFP @

Cars that use 720 degrees of rotation:
XF GTI, XR GT, XR GT Turbo, RB4 GT, XFO Turbo, LX4, LX6, UF1000, UF GTR, XF GTR, FZ50, Raceabout..

Cars that use 540 degrees of rotation:
XR GTR, XFO GTR, FZ50 GTR

Cars that use 450 degrees of rotation:
Formula XR, Formula V8

Car that uses 270 degrees of rotation:
MRT5

Then I do this:
Quote :
For whatever car you are using, chose that lock to lock in the DFP control panel..
*You can easily press SHIFT + F4 to jump out of the game while in the pits, set the Logitech control panel, and jump right back in the game.. It takes about 10 seconds time and there is no need to re-calibrate.

Say you are in the FZR- set DFP CP to 540, in game set "wheel turn" setting to 540. Keep "wheel turn compensation" to 0.00.. (always leave wheel turn compensation to 0.00 when doing it this way.
That's it. Then you get true linear steering and take advantage of the FF end stops that the DFP driver gives you. I think the FF feels better too.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showpost.php?p=886&postcount=4

Works great either way really. "Easy way, set and forget" or "The above way to get end stops through FF" Sometimes the FF stops get "stuck" a little bit though.. if you have the FF up enough though.

I have a momo racing too, and Driving force original (same as formula force GP but with more buttons). I think I am going to hook up the DFo for a clutch pedal because the pedals are better than the pedals the Momo racing has.
#22 - Don
DFP @ 900 degrees + MS FF pedals

but if i play RBR, i set it to 360 degrees. i once forgot to change it from 900 and there was joux verte, the track of hundreds hairpins
Logitech Formula Force GP. I'd like a DFP though for it's large number of buttons .
Quote from Don :DFP @ 900 degrees + MS FF pedals

but if i play RBR, i set it to 360 degrees. i once forgot to change it from 900 and there was joux verte, the track of hundreds hairpins

Side note-

I use 540 for RBR- it's awesome!! That is what those cars really use. if you give it enough FF (full in game, 65 in Logi. CP overall... 0 spring, o damper) It is sweet. You have to set max steering lock to 792 in the setup for all the cars though.

Basically, the DFP rules in all games.
#25 - ekze
Black MOMO....

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG