The online racing simulator
LUX Racing Team
(39 posts, started )
Quote from MoMo92i :Oh no...his cookies are the worst I have ever seen :s

Everybody love MY cookies
Quote from pacesetter :Hello there, I'm applying for a job.. Extremely qualified in nothing, hope this helps.

Rigarrds..

Jemas

Lemme see the cookies first.
no cakes?
Quote from MoMo92i :no cakes?

Actually, since the big cookie crisis of September 2008, we are way more looking for cookies, sorry. But this doesn't mean you can't enter if you have something else good to eat though.

Back to the topic : Please specify what requirements you do fullfill BEFORE applying. Seriously, sometimes I have the feeling that some people don't realise that teh internet is serious business, and that I'm putting so much commitement into a team just to make fool of myself an of the other people So read my posts FFS!!1!

Still looking for big names btw. We'll release a list tomorrow
you guys are terrible, but yann takes the cake...
oh gash...
-
(manneF1) DELETED by manneF1
Morons.
nice way to show the outside world that LFS is full of inconsiderate and immature people.
for gods sake go find a girl and get off the forums, jumping on a guy like that was totally uncalled for and shocking to see LFS promoted in this manner.
your doing a top job guys keep it up
Quote from Psymonhilly :nice way to show the outside world that LFS is full of inconsiderate and immature people.
for gods sake go find a girl and get off the forums, jumping on a guy like that was totally uncalled for and shocking to see LFS promoted in this manner.
your doing a top job guys keep it up

First of all, I'm deeply sorry that you took bad what was a simple joke. I didn't want to hurt any people with that.

Yes... This was rather crual indeed, I'm fully aware of that, but meh. I mean, I also wanted to give some kind of lesson to this guy. Seriously now, would you come at some unknown forum, and before even introducing yourself, create a new thread in the team section with what's present in OP? If only one thread is like that, there's no issue, I'd say... But now, look closely through through LFSF's team section, you'll see that a big part of the section is made of incomplete presentations of brand new teams that are going to die in 1 month or 2 anyway, as there are not and never was viable.

This is really hurting the forum's standards IMO, as a lot of very promising new teams cannot be bothered to create a thread there... Just because they don't feel like being put in the same bag with those teams.

Now... As you see, I do care about the community, and I am not only a random ass who likes to hi-jack threads just for the fun of it. I can be helpful to, and I like to be helpful when I see a newcomer actually being respectful to the other members of the community, and knows that he has to respect the rules of the forum and the nettiquette. It's a real pleasure to help those people, and I'm rarely the last one there to pop in with an useful answer.

The joke has lasted long enough now. I do not feel like spamming this thread till it gets locked, really. I'd be more than happy to help the OP to create a new (proper) thread or to give him some tips if he ever comes back, really. I only hope that that "joke" will at least help the people to realise that there's a real need for some kind of tutorial to help the people present their team. I would give it a try if I'm in the mood tomorrow anyway.

Last thing... You're more than right Hilly, I badly need a gf... But as far as I know, it comes with something called "life", no?
Tbh yeah you're right, but I agree with Yann, someone should make an effort to make a proper presentation if they're going to make one at all, if you're doing something, atleast do it right..
Bah ... it's about time you guys POSTBONE the rant in allmost every new team thread ... and find a real life and a real girl who can give you a irl boner!!

If that don't work ... just go race the hormones off ...
OMG, I feel ashamed to see such a thread from a fellow countryman.

I also find it amusing to see that luxemburgish speaking only poeple don't seem to be invited in the team, so why call it "LUX Racing Team" anyway? Has nothing to do with Luxembourg at all.
Quote from LRB_Aly :OMG, I feel ashamed to see such a thread from a fellow countryman.

I also find it amusing to see that luxemburgish speaking only poeple don't seem to be invited in the team, so why call it "LUX Racing Team" anyway? Has nothing to do with Luxembourg at all.

Well, The Danish Racing Team hasn't so much to do with Denmark, same for SimRacing Lithuania Team with Lithuania... And I won't even tell you about Force India
Oh well you're right actually, my bad. Still looks strange to me.

LUX Racing Team
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG