Attached images
21956.jpg
i vote A!
B for me
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
B.

Its just better in so many ways.
A is just stupid, why would you want to reach all the way down there when B is so much less effort :\
They have lame commericals over here about this.

tbh it's whichever way it ends up for me. I have no preference.
Which-ever random way it was put on. Grab, pull, rip, wipe your *** and get over it!

I didn't vote because 'either' wasn't an option, and it should be.
Never understood why A is even an option!
A makes no sense, lol.
Bbbbbbbbb!!!!!!!!!!!
B for me too, but mostly right now i wipe my poop off with just holding the paper roll in my hands. Dont have the holder on the wall
Neither...! Why there's no such option
It's a shame this wasn't a public poll. We could have rounded up the A'ers and shot them!
#15 - 5tag
Quote from AjRose :I have no preference.

:jawdrop:
Quote from hazaky :B for me too, but mostly right now i wipe my poop off with just holding the paper roll in my hands. Dont have the holder on the wall

But you do with the last paper facing you, right?
B of course. A is morally WRONG.
The woman who cleans my place always put it in A position. B FTW!!! I'll have a speech with her
Join the Church of A! B-ers are wrong and must be banished!
Both are wrong...

..I use the shells option.
B FTW

A is for gays (and women)
1) A is retarded.

2) Mackie's answer is the best.
Definatly A ...because the the amount of force needed to tear off a sh*t ticket (while not producing any rotational forces) is less. ...Yes i'm aware that contradicts itself :P

I do rather A....not sure why though??....maybe it's a psycological thing ??
As lazy as I am, B is required.
none. i use the handwrap technique. 3 laps, tug, wipe, chuck, check(why do we have to check the result?), flush.
on teamspeak, widdowmaker said his wife likes to B but he like to A.
i giggled.
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway
Has to be B for my misses. Rants at me every time I do the A... .so I now take it off the roller, and go freestlye, lying it on the top.

I cant do with conforming. We all have to wipe our buts but we dont have to compare how we do it do we???

The Great Debate
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG