The online racing simulator
Quote from lukelfs :How can u not like it? (Not that ive played it) but this video is epic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ffa1dswn4rw&hd=1

Like modern warfare 2, its all good marketing. Don't get me wrong the game is good but the hype will die a month after release because it isn't that good.

Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad though should hopefully be out this year, which will be 'that' good .
Quote from spacedskunk :Like modern warfare 2, its all good marketing. Don't get me wrong the game is good but the hype will die a month after release because it isn't that good.

Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad though should hopefully be out this year, which will be 'that' good .

Well, I do like this game. I'm going to buy it when its released.
Quote from lukelfs :Whats so funny?

They say it's closed, and yet, they give away thousands of free keys for everyone.
Quote from BastianB :Key works perfect thanks Bose. I must say im pretty impressed by the sounds of the weapons. But i dont like the graphics

Good. What's wrong with the graphics? I agree, not as good as I thought, but not awful...
Quote from lukelfs :Omgawd! lol, howw did ur key work

Strange, yours was the only one not working.
Quote from spacedskunk :Like modern warfare 2, its all good marketing. Don't get me wrong the game is good but the hype will die a month after release because it isn't that good.

You can hardly call it marketing, when CoD4 was released everyone already fainted of the fact that CoD6 was coming, and all the vids/pics and commercials on tv(!) made us think it was the awesomeness, but it isn't.

For BC2, I havn't seen any big marketing yet, no online ads, no big news, infact, apart from the blog and twitter, I didn't hear a thing from this game.

Also, I had this idea to make like a 'clan' for LFS users. If anyone is interested, or just wants to play with me, add me on msn(on my profile), pm me or add me on xfire ; bose321 (also ingame name).
Quote from Bose321 :They say it's closed, and yet, they give away thousands of free keys for everyone.

Strange, yours was the only one not working.

Well its still closed as I aint got a key

I cant wait to play, If i buy the game il join the 'LFS' Clan
From what ive encountered so far with only a few rounds of online gaming im not impressed. I mean it is a good game and all but nothing special besides very nice sound wich really gives you a feeling your really there.

Now the videos of the game are really making it coming out way better than it really is... and as always the entire "shooting a weapon" experience is typical BF style(shooting a mag into a person and he still wont die).

It´s a good game and with some tweaks, like less HP it could be exellent. Now MW2 is a really good game that besides the spawnsystem and server selection(or lack of it) system.

I really do hope the beta is misleading and the "real" experience is better
It's not as amazing as people say it is imo, hoping for better things with bf3
#257 - Dmt
Usually I'm not fan of games like these, first time I tried it, I though, wtf this is crap, but then I was bored and tried again, and now I'm so addicted.
Downloading the beta, got my key already tho - got 4 keys, will share them with few friends when they come online
Just got the whole thing installed so if anyone could throw me a beta key please do!
Me too please.
Finally found the .ini to start it in a window (where it works perfectly in to the end of a game which boots me to desktop), but a very solid and quite fun experience... Died more often than I can count, and hit almost nothing out there, but quite fun nonetheless... As in every BF, you have to find a team that can work together or you'll be steamrolled... Thus, public servers probably won't give you the best experience you could have with the game, but something like a LfS-forum game could turn out very entertaining...

I miss prone, but it isn't the showstopper some make it out to be...

@AcesHigh: I wouldn't change the hitpoints of the footmen, but increase damage for the rifles (except snipers) a tad, everything else seems well balanced already...
Quote from hazaky :Downloading the beta, got my key already tho - got 4 keys, will share them with few friends when they come online

Hey, Please could you send me a key? Ive tried so many but none have worked so far ,

Thanks
Quote from lukelfs :Hey, Please could you send me a key? Ive tried so many but none have worked so far ,

Thanks

could you send me one of yours then so i can try it they work for me?
Quote from G!NhO :could you send me one of yours then so i can try it they work for me?

Nah, they have been used by someone else, EA's beta system is f*cked up
That video is freaking hilarious.

I had some fun yesterday with a buddy in a blackhawk chopping trees with my blades
Incase people didnt know the demo is out on the 360

If you do I'll just go back in my hole.
Infact, the 4 keys i gave out - worked. The one i left for myself ... didnt work. So now, here i am ... asking u all to gimme ur keys
should always try it for yourself first eh!..

Unlucky.

Incidently im still waiting for play.com to get back to me, Proded them again but so far just waiting grrr. I quite fancy playing something new
Quote from franky500 :should always try it for yourself first eh!..

Unlucky.

Incidently im still waiting for play.com to get back to me, Proded them again but so far just waiting grrr. I quite fancy playing something new

Myea, i got a bit of money here and im thinking of to buy the game. Pre-order i mean. But i would want to try out the beta tho. I havnt played the game yet, but im addicted to it already
Just buy the game, its great fun even though it has some faults... after playing the game yesterday i agree that HP isnt the problem really... its that regulair weapons dont do enough damage.

Still even though i consider it worth buying i can honestly say its very "hyped" right now and it isn´t that good that it´s got me impressed. I just hope the actual game do blow me away when its released. But if the game is anything like the beta i would say it´s not gonna become GOTY 2010, and if it does! 2010 is gonna be a bad year for computer games.
Is there anyone who would trust me hes account? Just to try the game out, i dont have much money to buy random games so i must be sure about it. Also, im gonna cut my wrists soon if i cant play it
Just buy the game FFS... and if you dont have cash, get some and then buy the game... but please dont spam about free accounts...
Like he said, 'Try' the game for free.. Maybe he doesnt want to buy it and not like it, then hes just wasted the money ,

I might order one though, its pretty cheap anyway
Just order it. It's too cheap to just let it rest and torrent it, which is a shame on all Battlefield Games.

battlefield: bad company 2
(1054 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG