The online racing simulator
Isnt´t there a check for offensive license names?
Well the skins you can use are checked if they contain offensive or sexual content. (At least you can read it in LFSW)

But what about license names?

I have seen a lot of very offensive license names and I am wondering why it is possible to register these names...
Quote from JustForFunRacing :Well the skins you can use are checked if they contain offensive or sexual content. (At least you can read it in LFSW)

But what about license names?

I have seen a lot of very offensive license names and I am wondering why it is possible to register these names...

What type of names?

Maybe is offensive for you, but in other languages , means something totaly different
IF**KADMINS, HEILHI**ER etc...
There really isn't a reliable way that would detect all offensive names and not cause false positives at the same time.

Besides, who cares? People who choose a usernames like that are just some kids who want attention. Just ignore them and they will get bored and go away.
What the others said. Besides, you can't 'meisure' how offensive certain usernames are. Some people feel offended much more easily than others. Therefore, I'd say: just leave it as it is.
I wouldnt care about this, like the others in this thread already said these guys might be little immature kids who only want to have attention.
Nothing wrong with Heil Hitler.

I find it's a great way to work out who the morons are...
You are right - but these morons act the same way they choose their names...

Of course you can get rid of such usernames - But I am talking about license names.

So if they aren´t able to register a demo license with such a name a few of them might give up at all (I honestly hope...)
#9 - dadge
why is someones license name important? take some advice from your own forum name. Just for fun racing. ignore the idiots.
Quote from boothy :I find it's a great way to work out who the morons are...

10-4.

If people what to advertise why they should be banned then using an offensive username if a great way to do it.
What could maybe be filtered are the license/registration plates that have F**KF**K on the back. Not nice to follow.
Quote from piggy501 :What could maybe be filtered are the license/registration plates that have F**KF**K on the back. Not nice to follow.

Do you get a disease if you stay behind them for a few laps?
Quote from piggy501 :What could maybe be filtered are the license/registration plates that have F**KF**K on the back. Not nice to follow.

I find your username offensive because it reminds me of your mum
O HI 2 U 2!!!

Yeah, I get auto-kicked from a few servers.
I got autokicked too but not because of my license name but because of my racer name. It has "noob" in it.

I remember there was demo racer named "kuradipede" which translates roughly to "****ing fag". I think he got banned.
Quote from boothy :Do you get a disease if you stay behind them for a few laps?

Yup :P

Well its not really family friendly though is it?

Quote from southamptonfc :I find your username offensive because it reminds me of your mum

Umm, what was the need? For all you know, my mum could be terminally ill, or dead.
I'd just ban them

It's like people who call themselves [THG]Stev0 G27

They're already a bad driver in my books
Brt900 decided to make an account called Heilhitler or something to do with Hitler.

Luckily he got banned on that account and a ban on his other.

Never!
I will loose my "GayBar" plate! :hide:
I found my username amusing when I joined 5 years ago.. TBH I didnt realise how significant it would be in the game (or how long I'd be hanging around !) Now I just get embarrassed when my relatives visit and my nephew wants to play..

pah who am I kidding - i still find it funny - age is just a number

Cheers

Rob

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG