The online racing simulator
Fancy some good sunday racing?
(25 posts, started )
Come join me and others on the Ready2Roll TBO Racing server.
Let's have some propper fun, clean TBO racing

Short topic - but no words needed, let's have some fun.
Indeed joining now.
btw was racing here last night/morning and had this race (replay).

Did LFS get this wrong ... I am pretty sure i came 1st
Nice racing autopilot/spikee
Attached files
0.0.mpr - 474.4 KB - 319 views
I will get destroyed but what the hell!

Goodie! Was online for some hours earlier today, will come more!

Coming online in an hour from now or so. Advice others to join too, brilliant fun!
im going to join if the server isnt full because i get alot of lag with loads.
Everything cool about the server.But yestoday we sow and INTRIQE made by the general(from team inferno) and confirmed by r2r Mac that's very kind of their side.
P.S. Don't argue with Mac because he has the mind of 10 year old child and he will not understand what are you talking about!
Attached files
Attetude.mpr - 1.3 MB - 231 views
Quote from nofear88bg :Everything cool about the server.But yestoday we sow and INTRIQE made by the general(from team inferno) and confirmed by r2r Mac that's very kind of their side.
P.S. Don't argue with Mac because he has the mind of 10 year old child and he will not understand what are you talking about!

I was there and i saw the autitute of the admin and i confirm that the admin has like 10 year old behaviour and he banned nofear88bg without a reason!
...and of course nofear88bg always gets banned for no reason.........
Quote from nofear88bg :Everything cool about the server.But yestoday we sow and INTRIQE made by the general(from team inferno) and confirmed by r2r Mac that's very kind of their side.

Hey there

I have not checked the reply, so I clearly have no clue about the incident, but the R2R guys are good lads. I am sure they will give a good reason / better explenation why youe banned. Send on of the admins an PM and I'm sure they answer and finds a sollution.
I just checked the replay and the only childish behaviour I saw there was from Smiley (nofear88bg).

This is how I saw it. My opinion. (using race names)

down the straight towards chicane boss caught generals draft and overtook, but then he went in too hot and hit a tyre which sent him into the gravel on the right. General, not wanting to get involved in the crash, slowed down to avoid him. That is when smiley comes up behind, wanting to use the full racing line, even though he can see all this going on ahead of him. No adjustment in speed, or line, for the fact there was a crash ahead of him, and hits the back of general.

In my mind the only one with any cause for complaint, though very small, would be general but he didn't complain at all. Smiley spectates and then starts accusing general of slowing down on purpose (I assume he means on purpose to upset smiley)

Now the guy being called a 10 year old admin, at the end of the race, advised smiley that he had been warned about arguing. Smiley ignored this warning, continued arguing and in the end was banned.

Quite how you can say that 1 line and 1 ban is evidence of acting like a child I don't know.
#11 - VoiD
To put it in a nutshell:
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :...are you still wittering on about something you obviously dont understand...?

@nofear88bg: You should watch it over and over again. There is still room for improvement. Maybe you can learn something, but I doubt it.

I have carefully watched the replay you've posted, I have also check our server log and read the server PM Mac sent you to explain that the racing on our servers was based on friendship and respect. I don't know you well, so I also checked your previous posts on this forum, this to find out that it is not the first time you find your self in this situation (e.g. http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=65181 )...

Also I saw that you took TVE's advise and sent a PM to mac:
Quote :I am smileY wanna know why you act like ass 2 times now???Can't you understand that pro's like general make mistake(also lie) next time when you dont know what had happened please better shut up!!!Got it!!!You Look Like One Big Fat ASS!!!Doing noobish things!

and I am sorry to say that it is too childish to even comment on it!

Mac is a very fair 55 years old admin and getting banned by him is on it self a performance, GenerAL is one of the most respected driver in LFS, he is also a club member at R2R with admin rights on our servers, everyone can make mistakes but in this case it was not and I understand Mac didn't allow you to go on with your rant...

So after reviewing all those elements I have decided to extend the ban to make sure you will never have that problem again on our servers....
Quote from Framaris :...So after reviewing all those elements I have decided to extend the ban to make sure you will never have that problem again on our servers....

good decision.
he is already perma-banned from IHR, and now has earned a perma-ban from all 5 of my servers, just to avoid any potential issues.
Quote from z-ro 8 :good decision.
he is already perma-banned from IHR, and now has earned a perma-ban from all 5 of my servers, just to avoid any potential issues.

That's your decision, but you know I believe that bans only works when fairly given and when ppls learn from them, so I don't really agree with you banning him for something he hasn't done (yet)...HIR and R2R is enough for now, I hope he will learn and improve on other servers...give him a chance maybe...

I just wish that when someone has a problem they would try to resolve it in a more mature way, we all have websites and forum where you can discuss and post replay, so why always trying to expose negatively a team or a server on this forum...I don't get it and the consequences are often irreversible...
Quote from z-ro 8 :good decision.

This Smiley guy also wrecked me many times when I was on the Ironhorse servers. He ruinned my fun then. Luckily he's banned, I might join the fun at IHR sometime soon.
-
(obsolum) DELETED by obsolum
Framaris i respect your server man,but that was unfair why Mac banned me 2 times,I mean 1 that a few days ago for lag,and for yestoday when watching the replay see inferno slowing down on purpouse at the streight and thats why i told him if he doesn't going to race to spec and hop a ban cool,what a petty that mac is 55 year old.And after that i got mad for this and sent him the massage,because the ban wasnt neccesary so i decided to deserve the ban and that's it.
Quote from Framaris :That's your decision, but you know I believe that bans only works when fairly given and when ppls learn from them, ...

yes very understandable, but i witnessed first hand why he was banned from IHR.

he obviously is not going to learn, as he keeps racking up bans on many servers and then coming here to post complaints without realizing his own transgressions.

banning from my servers is "preventive maintenance".
Quote from Framaris :That's your decision, but you know I believe that bans only works when fairly given and when ppls learn from them, so I don't really agree with you banning him for something he hasn't done (yet)...HIR and R2R is enough for now, I hope he will learn and improve on other servers...give him a chance maybe...

I just wish that when someone has a problem they would try to resolve it in a more mature way, we all have websites and forum where you can discuss and post replay, so why always trying to expose negatively a team or a server on this forum...I don't get it and the consequences are often irreversible...

About the websides of course,i visit yours but there was no place for complain so i choose to put the replay here in order to see it az you have done.That's why i do it here,also i tried to to same thing with the IHR servers and know what?For the complain there i go 5-10 day extension of my ban.So you understand why i do thecomment here,AND ONCE AGAIN R2R is an Awesome server,i dont deny that,so Framaris i dont wanna make bad name of your server,and if i did it accept my apologies!
-
(Gener_AL (UK)) DELETED by Gener_AL (UK) : misread
Yay! Gonna check it out. Missing teh XRT.
Quote from nofear88bg :Bla bla!

It is a game .Another 24 pound gives you another life. Don't waste it
And buy a wheel
#21 - VoiD
Quote from Ger Roady :...buy a wheel

Do you realy think this will change his attitude/behaviour..?

btw: it IS his second try.. he raced as PVL2 before...
I watched him the last 4 weeks and i think he is really interested in racing .And I don't like this witch hunting. So yes , I hope he changes his behavior.
doesn't he have a wheel? i played once on mouse and keyboard and never again, i waited till i got my wheel to play the demo, then when i was ok-ish i bought S2.
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :Indeed joining now.
btw was racing here last night/morning and had this race (replay).

Did LFS get this wrong ... I am pretty sure i came 1st
Nice racing autopilot/spikee

nah, my win, fair and square
hehe, I checked my replay too thinking maybe I was lagging on yours, but it also looks like you should have won. I know I was thinking darn, I lost it, I should have picked up more speed from drafting, instead of being afraid spikee's gonna close the inside in that slight turn before the finish. you two went really wide there

I guess it's because we have the same time, so LFS uses some random criteria to decide who's first, maybe my packets came to the host first after finish line or something. It looks like LFS should be smarter and use track location/interpolation or something, I mean, if it can render it properly, then it should be able to use the same info for the race standings...

Anyway, was a great finish
-
(nofear88bg) DELETED by nofear88bg
#25 - VoiD
Quote from nofear88bg :I explained it once!...

Why the hell should I read every post from you..? You are not that entertaining or funny...
Quote from nofear88bg :...I use it 1 year and after that i had to return the acc to peter because he needs it now...

You used it only a few weeks.
But enough time to make it ready for a bad reputation.
I asked Peter to change the gamepass because of your ridiculous driving.
So you digged out your "old" demoaccount, which is obviously "nofear88bg".
Quote from nofear88bg :...so don't talk that i have multiple acc's!...

I never wrote something about multiple accounts. Learn to read.
Quote from nofear88bg :...do not write such a coments if you do not know the facts and true.

I did my homework.
I know Peter for severall years, actually he was very thankfull about my advice.
To be more precise: He was shocked about your "driving skills" and immediately locked you.

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG