The online racing simulator
Abu Dhabi would be great. Personally, I'll buy a license to drive it with the formula 1 car.
Same for Spa and Istambul park.
ROC beijing
Is licensing required to convert tracks from GPL?
In light of the all the conversions to rFactor of GPL tracks with texture updates, is it reasonable to assume that the LFS designers would not be subject to licensing fees if they provided code/program necessary to create new LFS tracks? I know the argument is that the servers will depopulate but wouldn't the addition of the original 11 tracks with updates from Papyrus be quite reasonable?
Get Test Drive Unlimited..............
"I just want a regular city, with intersections.

Will help the youngin's to learn how to drive (kinda)"
Same thinking..............
What about conversions of the original GP4 tracks? High speed Hockenheim, Spa and Suzuka, especially with the new tire model. Wonder why Microprose never did Nurburgring?
Pukekohe!

Spent a lot of time here as a child.

Actually, what I'd like to see is a stunt-park. might even be as easy as making more props for the carparks... which would need to be bigger...

A Speed Racer style stadium track, or one based on the tracks in Wipeout - there are some epic circuits in those games but without the loops and stuff - actually, I'd like to know if you could loop some of these cars...
If they had any hill climb, let alone Pikes Peak I'd never race anything else (after finally buying S2 of course).
in australia theres a mountain track called bathurst, it's great drive. you start at the bottom of the mountain and make your way up the top over fast, sweeping coners and them into slow tight chicanes heading down to the long straight. look it up on google or wikipedia or something like that.
I'm pretty sure everyone here has heard of Mount Panorama.

Hi am new here but i would love any new tracks lol though i would love a mountain climb or Nurburgring (Clone) or even better let us make our own? will there ever be an editor for creating tracks (i know about the layout)
A sort of countryside street circuit which also goes through a small village, the roads are very narrow and the surroundings are fields.
TopGear Test Track
How about Cadwell Park in Lincolnshire, UK? Better yet, discuss with Jonathan Palmer about replicating all the MSV tracks. I'm sure there's a realistic case to be put forward to him for joint promotion of both products and therefore joint responsibility for costs incurred.
Nordschleife pls

this is THE track
Ebisu, Silverstone.
Nordschleife,TopGear track It's the best !
How about this track- Deepwood Hills

Its a really good endurance track.
Attached images
Deepwood Hills.JPG
that 1 in reverse..

damn.. would love to drift that section after start/finish straight all the way to the hairpin..

awesome section.. ^^
I actually remember that game, I am not sure about the name, probably something like "Rally"/"Driver" or something like this.

It had some kind of strange 3 wheel vehicles.
No matter the name, I'd rather play NFS than that sh--
Please, oh PLEASE put the Nordschliefe in! Also the Top Gear track in different configurations (Stig/SIARPC setup, open runway, etc.) would be REALLY cool.

Tracks we wanna see in S3
(509 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG