The online racing simulator
#1 - J@tko
GTAL 2010 Round 3 - 30/1/10 - Live on multiBC @ 1800 UTC
Hi Guys!

Round 3 of the Grand Touring Amateur League takes place tonight starting at 1800 UTC [1900 CET, 1300 EST]. Join Chris Wilkinson and friends for live flag-to-flag [with many yellow flags inbetween] coverage of the 3 hours of South City, on multibc Stream 3.

You can also follow the race on LFS Remote, spdo Racing Database, and the live race tracker on ndr.com.

You can join our IRC channel by clicking [url="irc://irc.gamesurge.net/ndr"]here[/url].

See you at the race!

Jack

The GTAL is brought to you by [url="http://www.newdimensionracing.com/"]New Dimension Racing[/url], [url="http://www.500servers.com/"]500 Servers[/url] and [url="http://multibc.de/"]MultiBC[/url].
btw this is a nice race if you want to wait for the green flag at Daytona: the Rolex 24h starts at 2100UTC when GTAL finishes^^
This is sure to be a cracking race, as the last round was. Sure the stream will be excellent, so tune in please!

EDIT: Wahey, 1000th post. I have lost any possibility of a social life.
#4 - J@tko
We're live on air
Is the livetracker not wrong?

btw: the Stream is in blue now
Quote from Wilko868 :This is sure to be a cracking race, as the last round was. Sure the stream will be excellent, so tune in please!

Quote from Wilko868 :This is sure to be a cracking race, as the last round was. Sure the stream will be excellent, so tune in please!

EDIT: Wahey, 1000th post. I have lost any possibility of a social life.

aha
Nice stream and tracker.
Tracker doesnt work?

E: Or stream
Stream is a radio show atm, not sure about Tracker - don't have time to check
Joke?
Quote from J@tko :Stream is a radio show atm, not sure about Tracker - don't have time to check

Ah.. and pity about the tracker.. :/
the stream is obviously back \o/

error reports <3
Instead of dealing with probelms with our low staffing, which we could do if we wanted, we are going to terminate broadcasting at end of hour 1.

We apologise for this, but to save time, stress, and resources, we're making this decision.

d
As far as I know, the broadcast is continuing past 1 hour, until it breaks again
I think I cursed it. The stream computer just got a BSOD :doh:

EDIT: The stream just fixed itself again

:doh::doh:
strange multiBC stream today
Blue again for me.

This sucks....
That is my first experience of tyres blowing... I nearly peed with shock. Good fun so far cmon SRLT (Y)
-
(manneF1) DELETED by manneF1
Stream PC still in BSOD...

It's not every time I can watch a race live, and LFS Remote sucks for that...
SRLT. What was that guys?
Quote from DevilDare :SRLT. What was that guys?

Umm, I not accualy know, if you mean the colide whit #20?

Im at my sucky laptop now, so im able to watch only remote. But what I see at remote, that was pretty stupid move
Yes. It was very stupid...
Well, quite a nice race. Too bad i got a timeout in under 13 laps.
Quote from jrd.racer :Well, quite a nice race. Too bad i got a timeout in under 13 laps.

though luck, you'll have betterone next round

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG