The online racing simulator
I gave people a key that already pre-ordered it but too late, so they didn't get a key from the store itself.
Screw you Bose. Could of given me one.
How do you register?

I cant see the "form at the bottom of the page".

Edit - Or does the form only appear when there are actual keys available?
I see.

Sorry. Havent been myself lately. Very ill.

Edit - Anyone got any spares? I missed it... again...
There will be more available at 14:00GMT, I'll see if i can nab a couple incase people miss it.
Well, the beta freezes as soon as it goes full-screen, taking my whole PC with it so I can only do a hard reset... From what I gathered on the numerous freezing threads in the internet, ATI seems to blame as really old drivers work somehow...
I must be one of the few where this game runs no problem, the only error I had yesterday was the game CTD, other than that, it's been a dream to play.
To get a beta key from i3D.net do u need to register with them first?
only problem i've got so far is it keeps detecting my wheel / pedals as a joystick and wont let me deselect the choices of controls so it tries to follow the static inputs of the pedals regarding views etc. simple to cure by disconecting it but anoying all the same.

oh and the Q command isn't working
Meh, the websites super slow for me, and its time for the beta keys, Could someone give me one?
The website bloody crashed!

Grrrrr!

Oh no. Its back up again. Just extremely slow!

Edit 2 - Down again...
Quote from DevilDare :The website bloody crashed!

Grrrrr!

Oh no. Its back up again. Just extremely slow!

Still down for me,
Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)
Yeah, same here
Ahhhh!

This is so frustrating....
I think its back up, but extremely slow

Not my image, proberly fake lol

Still doesnt work here...
Showing 0 for me....

Either its all gone or it hasnt fully loaded back up. Meh... I'm screwed.... again....
Quote from DevilDare :Showing 0 for me....

Either its all gone or it hasnt fully loaded back up. Meh... I'm screwed.... again....

I cant even access the website lol, I doubt there all gone, when no one could get on the site?

Edit- that image is from the last beta key thingy lol
Its not the same for everyone I think. Me and my mate were trying to get Star Trek beta keys, and the website crashed on him but not me.
Quote from DevilDare :Its not the same for everyone I think. Me and my mate were trying to get Star Trek beta keys, and the website crashed on him but not me.

Mmm ok, Well better luck next time I guess
This is bullshit....

battlefield: bad company 2
(1054 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG