The online racing simulator
Quote from 5haz :I have a thang for some of the Cold War era jets from the USSR...

Whats the first one? It's Polish AF anyway.
Concorde

I've seen far too many Harriers for them to be good looking
Quote from Xaid0n :Hey rodgers, you should go back onto WSPilots man, it's been dead the last few months Need to get DS back into it.

Was on there last weekend (they swapped out the world tour for something else) because I saw Fuzz (I think) on there. By the time I logged on, he was gone.
f34/AA
Awesome thread!
Educating myself as a flight technician so I'll start with those we have on our school (which I like ofcourse).

First of the most beautiful and one of the best airplanes in the world (don't try to argue with that).
Saab J35 Draken (The Drake)!
And yes, I've been playing around in the cockpit in a J35 Draken with the power on!

We have 2 of these at our school, 1 attack and 1 spy (with camera).
It's a mighty plane I must say, and walking around on it makes you feel kind of small!
Came into service 1955 if I aint mistaking and airforce of Austria took it out of service just a few years ago (!) and replaced it with the Eurofighter.
Vid on a big advantage the J35 had. (comes at 1:50 but watch the whole movie! )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqiDEcfSnXs

Then we also have the Saab SK-60 which is a beautiful aircraft apart from that it was side by side with the seats (bugs me alot). And it's really small I must say!

And then we go on!
We have the MiG-15 and MiG-21 at the second place!

I cannot forget Howard Hughes XF-11 !
Also another beautiful aircraft!
Counter rotating propellers, yum yum!

Howard Hughes H-1 Racer
Stunning!

I'm not the guy who is into everything about fighters!
I like design!
And therefor I love the Boeing 747 over the Airbus 380.
Beautiful color scheme!

And then we have the boeing 737-800

And the Airbus A320 which is also yummy!

Saab 2000

And so on!
Can continue another day!

And no I do not like every swedish aircrafts.
I hate Saab J37 Viggen (Thunderbolt). Yuuuck!
What floats my boat simple water

But on serious side i live f16's and f18's.
Almost forgot the X-31!

did they fix the front outside sensor yet?(in that long metal on front?) coz that shit got crazy!
Quote from Tim_J_23 :
Howard Hughes H-1 Racer
Stunning!

Wow! That's beautiful!

Also, regarding the Viggen and Draken, I really like the Swedish Air Force's (and, well... Saab's) preference for 'odd' shaped aircraft.

/thread :P
Another one that floats my boat because this could be easily doable both financially and easy licensing (as in no license needed.)

Quote from hazaky :

You're refering to this one, don't you? Oh yes, I adore it! It's so "science-fiction"! It sooooo impressed me as a child, and it still does: Northrop XB-70 Valkyrie. Breathtaking. I believe to remember that just two of them were actually built. One of these got destroyed in a collision with another plane during a test flight, the other one got on display in a museum somewhere in the states, I guess. Don't know if it still is there ...
Attached images
Valkyrie_06.jpg

Mig 29

#73 - senn
The classics. P51, Spitfire, 109, 190. Most of the bombers from that era. I just love the look of it..

also this

http://cdn-www.airliners.net/a ... /photos/0/8/6/0883680.jpg
After seeing one of these reach the end of the runway and climb almost vertically....

And of course I have to say this, when we saw it flying on TV it was damn impressive, unfortunately no pictures, I cba to spend more than 10minutes looking for it.

The Scrapheap Challenge Special aircraft, built by the British team to honour 100 years of flight, or something.

I also have a bit of a spot for the old Hercules
http://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/images/AIR_C-130J_lg.jpg
#75 - JJ72

just creamed myself.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG