Favorite song, one of my favorites bands... Awesome
Shameless plug, but this IS what im currently listening to >_>
Fuse - 8 Hours
2 Unlimited - No Limit.
Mega NRG Man - Burning Desire
Quote from Blas89 :Porcupine Tree - Trains

Favorite song, one of my favorites bands... Awesome

Top quality. Gave me goose bumps in live concert
Quote from JPeace :yeah, i like mixes and shuffles mostly, not just one song on their own.

ah no, I was talking about the dancing style 'shuffle' ... but guess not, then.. hehe

but I agree with you, whenever I got songs with an intro and outro of like 2 minutes each, I cut that away.. or listen to mixes

np: D'Stylerz - House Music
been a DJ for 16 years :s i have a mix uploaded. http://www.atcteam.org/dadge/ it's called AAA Anthems. just right click and save as if you fancy a blast. i have another one there too (anthemesk) where i only used trance classics.
i was experimenting with sony vegas and that's how i made anthemesk. (no cd decks or technics or even any dj software.) the sound editor in vegas is good enough to make a nice mix.
do you remember tony de vit?
Stanley Cowell - El Space-O
tony de vit you might know that tune. big trance anthem.
i started out playing hardcore. some crazy tunes back then.
Quote from JPeace : but i also got mixed into hardstyle and DnB too.

rly? very rare on this forum that some1 actually knows what is hardstyle! join the club
Did someone say classic?

N-Trance - Set you Free.
Quote from dadge :been a DJ for 16 years :s i have a mix uploaded. http://www.atcteam.org/dadge/ it's called AAA Anthems. just right click and save as if you fancy a blast. i have another one there too (anthemesk) where i only used trance classics.
i was experimenting with sony vegas and that's how i made anthemesk. (no cd decks or technics or even any dj software.) the sound editor in vegas is good enough to make a nice mix.
do you remember tony de vit?

Anthemesk - Very good job!
Quote from e2mustang :rly? very rare on this forum that some1 actually knows what is hardstyle! join the club

i still listen to it ocasionaly on di.fm
Iron Maiden - Powerslave
Quote from The Very End :Iron Maiden - Powerslave

Finally someone breaking the chain of crap music with an awesome classic.
Go away shitty music
This thread is closed

The what music are you listening to now thread
(16853 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG