The online racing simulator
Quote from logitekg25 :<pic>

clam chowder

It's not real clam chowder unless it's Bawwston Cleeam Chowda.
as a matter of fact it was

im from baawwwston, and everyone but me has the accent

Nice, practical and cheap.
I have one of those aswell. My condolences (regarding "driving emotions/feeling/fun").

They are great cars however (reliable, cheap, long life maintenance, etc).
Quote from jibber :I have one of those aswell. My condolences (regarding "driving emotions/feeling/fun").

They are great cars however (reliable, cheap, long life maintenance, etc).

Well, those are exactly the reasons I bought it. I need something that gets me from a to b, is reliable and cheap to run.
If I had wanted fun, an option would have been a 15 year old 190 bhp Jaguar X for the same money. But then, I'd spend a fortune on insurance alone... not to mention the gas guzzling engine or the fact that it would most likely fall apart after three bends.
tasty
Attached images
burn.jpg

Ordered this for £24.99.... no beta key though (Damn you GAME) ... can't wait

(stuffed sopapilla)

(Motorola SB5101)

(Comcast 12mbps down cable connection)

(Progressive renters insurance)
-
(speedway) DELETED by speedway

Speedway - I want your bicycle so much!!! I couldn't afford neither Road nor MTB, and wanted them both, so I bought 2008 or 2007 Focus Arriba (bought in early 09, it was new, nobody bought it for a long time, but it's much better than 09 Arriba )... It's nice, but i want something more and better...

Btw - my last purchase:

2x

1x
Quote from Xaid0n :

Ordered this for £24.99.... no beta key though (Damn you GAME) ... can't wait

Got mine for £26.99. I do have the beta key.

BTW, Limited edition version is useless, especially without a beta-key. Also, all the stuff you get in the limited edition, will come like 6 months later in normal version as well. 20 minutes left. I will make alot of vids and pics,and will broadcast.
Ye I cancelled by order from GAME and re-ordered from play.com and got a beta key looking forward to playing it.... Played on the ps3 before that died.
Beta site seems to be down. 3 minutes of time already.

(Onkyo HT-S6200)
This is what I bought, with NL layout ofcourse.

You can change the colour of the lights under the keys to basicly everything! You can make your own colour with a Windows colour picker thingy style.
Attached images
logitech-g19-tastiera-gaming.jpg
Quote from DeadWolfBones :(Onkyo HT-S6200)

please tell me if its any goo im currently thinking about buying their 5.1 system (price seems a bit steep at 500€ though)

Wanted the 320km/h version, but people are basically ripping you off for them.
Quote from Shotglass :please tell me if its any goo im currently thinking about buying their 5.1 system (price seems a bit steep at 500€ though)

I got the 6200 for $465 after Bing.com cashback, but that's just because I'm a filthy American, I guess.

Reviews on both the HT-S6200 and HT-S5200 are generally great across the board. It's not an audiophile system but for the price I think it's unbeatable in its range.

But yeah, I'll let you know once I get it set up.
Quote from Matrixi :

Wanted the 320km/h version, but people are basically ripping you off for them.

Surely if you attempted to rev all the way to the top of that counter then all your valves would hit the pistons and all the springs would break?

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG