The online racing simulator
Turkish translator needed!
(8 posts, started )
Hello,
There have been some Turkish guys hanging out in our Ventrillo lately and no-one knows who they are. They are not causing any problems at all, other than we have no way of communicating with them, NONE of them speak English. We would at least like to know what team they're from, and where they're racing so we can race with them! Any help is greatly appreciated. Just message me and we can exchange MSN addresses so I can message you when they are in our Vent. As I said, this is not a "problem" just more of a curiosity.
put a password on it for a week and they'll probably move on.
#3 - 5tag
Chances are they're not even playing LFS but some other game, some shooter or something Maybe they just found your Vent server somehow and decided that'd be a good way to communicate with each other
Quote from obsolum :Chances are they're not even playing LFS but some other game, some shooter or something Maybe they just found your Vent server somehow and decided that'd be a good way to communicate with each other

Which would make it a bit of a curious matter, eh?
Quote from obsolum :Chances are they're not even playing LFS but some other game, some shooter or something

i was going to say that, but forgot to.

some years ago i ran a teamspeak server, which fell to the same circumstance. people looking for a free server to chat on. could be worse, they could be giving him the balls of steel treatment.
Quote from 88Reasons :Which would make it a bit of a curious matter, eh?

Oh absolutely, I wasn't saying it wasn't a curious situation
Big Chance to found these Turkish driver here

http://www.lfsturk.com/forum/index.php

and yes we speak English (sometimes ).

Write the same stuff there (enough people there speak English /better as me) i am sure you find them quick. We are very less Turkish people who play LFS.

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG