The online racing simulator
LFSES battle : N.Vallée VS Y.Laprevotte
(15 posts, started )
A friend made a song, and I knew the words funny, so I decided to make this video.
The battle tooks place on Fern Bay black, after 2 hours and 30 minutes of race, during in about 15/20 minutes.

M.Trollé and me (J.Rados) were commentating the race, and it's was awesome to see, this battle was incredible.

The link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GnuCG450Qo

BTW : I made this video for fun.
Quote from Vegas Las :A friend made a song, and I knew the words funny, so I decided to make this video.
The battle tooks place on Fern Bay black, after 2 hours and 30 minutes of race, during in about 15/20 minutes.

M.Trollé and me (J.Rados) were commentating the race, and it's was awesome to see, this battle was incredible.

The link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GnuCG450Qo

BTW : I made this video for fun.

Fun video. Keep the battles rolling.
Great battle and video editing. HA!
it was epic and nice to comment !

Nice video !
:eclipsee_Nice vid.

Lacks a bit of side by side action though. Nicolas was diving on the inside at almost every single corner at some point It was great fun
Maybe too "artistic" and so much effects for a "battle" video, but still nicely made.
Yup,nice battel,and Yann owned! Nice racing and nice video

HAH!

Your friend is good, i love the music!
The video is really good too, keep up the good work!
You've combined a slow music with non slo-mo video... Classy, no idea how you pulled it off though, maybe it's the saturation of the picture...Also feels a bit unprofessional due to some minor glitches and twitches in camerawork and editing, but with a bit of practice you'll be doing awesome videos...

Still - no idea why, but that video is like a breath of fresh air. I enjoyed it
I just watched it and it was absolutely stunning...I dont know why but it amazed me ...maybe because it was something new....music and the whole colours and camera... I cant say what I found so interesting about it but I felt somehow else while watching it...and that´s what movie should do with people...make them feel differently
5* from me...
Quote from bavorak :I just watched it and it was absolutely stunning...I dont know why but it amazed me ...maybe because it was something new....music and the whole colours and camera... I cant say what I found so interesting about it but I felt somehow else while watching it...and that´s what movie should do with people...make them feel differently
5* from me...

Thx sir
Thx Vegas for the Video !
this was a really stunning video.

as some guys were saying earlier, its something new and i really adore the music!

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG