The online racing simulator
#1 - Frags
What is the definition of an LFS team?
What is a genuine LFS team to you ?
When is it a team, and when is it just some LFS racers, racing together.

Can it be to small, can it be to big ?
#2 - shim
#3 - joen
I'm not in a team so i'm maybe not the best person to ask, but here is how I think about it:

It's whatever you want it to be.

Why should there be a strict definition? I think different teams have different goals.

One might be a loose organisation of racers who are not extremely ambitious but who like to race together on a public server or on their teamserver, exchanging knowledge, join a league or event every once in a while, etc. Some people like to be in a team but can't/don't want to deal with the "obligation" to reserve time for leagues and such.

And another team might be really ambitious and striving to be the best there is, joining lots of leagues and events and really going for the wins.
#4 - Frags
#5 - richy
my team is 2 people. my friend who i convinced to get a wheel and get LFS. its not a serious one, never entered league races or anything, and well my mate doesnt even play LFS anymore (he was cheesed off about being kicked off of servers and not being competetive) so its just me in the team really. i plan to eventually set up the wacky races as a proper team but for now its just some fun and a reason to make a skin.

/flamesuit on
#6 - Frags
Quote from richy :my team is 2 people. my friend who i convinced to get a wheel and get LFS. its not a serious one, never entered league races or anything, and well my mate doesnt even play LFS anymore (he was cheesed off about being kicked off of servers and not being competetive) so its just me in the team really. i plan to eventually set up the wacky races as a proper team but for now its just some fun and a reason to make a skin.

/flamesuit on

Do you ever have problems with any members in your team ?
What about teamspirit ?
#7 - richy
Quote from Frags :Do you ever have problems with any members in your team ?
What about teamspirit ?

yeah this guy called richy is proper annoying, he needs a kick up the a*** sometimes to stop him whining. hes a right d*** dastardly sometimes boom boom!

<edit> my language was a bit strong there hehe

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG