The online racing simulator
Ah sorry, i was speaking to you zeug

Unlucky. Lapping slow traffic was scary
Double post, Wat.
Quote from Seb66 :Ah sorry, i was speaking to you zeug

Unlucky. Lapping slow traffic was scary

Unlapping yourself when they don't know the rules is even scarier
@ Zeug

Yeah, I saw you were having a hard time lapping people on LFS remote afterwards. To be fair in the first phase of the race I was driving 57.8's or, I was driving badly and making a 58.9's lap(I did atleast 3-4 of these ). It could have gone either way tbh, I could have got past you or I could have got stuck/caught in a worse incident than what you were having, or I could have crashed anyway :P.

But none of these things happened, and knowing me I'd have crashed anyway :P
Quote from IsaacPrice :@ Zeug

Yeah, I saw you were having a hard time lapping people on LFS remote afterwards. To be fair in the first phase of the race I was driving 57.8's or, I was driving badly and making a 58.9's lap(I did atleast 3-4 of these ). It could have gone either way tbh, I could have got past you or I could have got stuck/caught in a worse incident than what you were having, or I could have crashed anyway :P.

But none of these things happened, and knowing me I'd have crashed anyway :P

If it makes zeug feel any better, i think you would have beat him.
oh wait.
Oh, ffs. :gnasher:
Zeug, video now available in the archive. Sorry about the crappy presentation. I'll do better later on.
Thanks for the video FEL.

Did Deko do commentary on this race, and will you be uploading that video in the near future?
Quote from arnold cottenier :Thanks for the video FEL.

Did Deko do commentary on this race, and will you be uploading that video in the near future?

No commentary this time, I'm afraid. The video is already available - See my previous post.
Quote from felplacerad :No commentary this time, I'm afraid. The video is already available - See my previous post.

Bummer

Oh well, I have the video regardless.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG