The online racing simulator
TBO Challenge Round 1 - LIVE on NDRtv
(26 posts, started )
The TBO Challenge returns to your screens tonight, as 30 TBOs will whistle through the streets of South City wheel to wheel for the seasons first round. And all the action will be streamed LIVE on NDRtv, with Chris Wilkinson and a special guest commentator calling the shots.

So join us at 6:50pm GMT for some great action on the streets of South City!

http://www.livestream.com/ndrtv

(Add /old to the end of the URL for the older version of Livestream if you prefer)
Bump.

Everyone, watch it!
I will tune in for sure!
Will be there too. Rooting for Jack, dunno how many there are this season
Quote from Jouman :Will be there too. Rooting for Jack, dunno how many there are this season

Only one.

Jack will still come last in the Jack's championship though.
Let's see how far this series has come since the... interesting... broadcasts of last year! I imagine it's going to be pretty good so I will come along for the ride (if my internet allows).
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Let's see how far this series has come since the... interesting... broadcasts of last year! I imagine it's going to be pretty good so I will come along for the ride (if my internet allows).

You're pressurising me now Passo :doh:
it's starting in about an hour right?
Double post, Wahey!

Due to various parents being tits, the broadcast may start slightly late. Sorry for the problems, and we should be go for the start of qualifying. (Should be!)
Watching ! GO SCOTTY AND YURI!
I shall be watching this. I could of made the race now but i wasn't sure if i could or not. Looking forward to the race, good luck to you all thats racing
all i get is the bl race?
It might be watchable now.
nobody cares about your facebook timo
Who's the commentator that sounds like C3-PO?
Quote from nikopdr :nobody cares about your facebook timo

LOL that was quick!

I do apologise for the fail we encountered today. I'm going to do a delayed broadcast later and probably upload it to Deko's blip.tv or something.

Sorry, I don't know what went wrong with our kit, but we will be back with a top quality broadcast next round.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Let's see how far this series has come since the... interesting... broadcasts of last year! I imagine it's going to be pretty good so I will come along for the ride (if my internet allows).

:sadbanana
Quote from Mp3 Astra ::sadbanana

I don't know what went wrong. My LFS window itself has very high FPS just watching it, then looking at that same window through the FME, the FPS is unbearably low. I just haven't a clue what went wrong, nothing has changed setup wise in FME or Livestream or LFS since the cracking quality GTAL R1 stream.

=/
Quote from Wilko868 : I don't know what went wrong. My LFS window itself has very high FPS just watching it, then looking at that same window through the FME, the FPS is unbearably low. I just haven't a clue what went wrong, nothing has changed setup wise in FME or Livestream or LFS since the cracking quality GTAL R1 stream.

=/

Maybe too much upload usage, so it cant stream 25 fps or so.
Quote from fireb0llch :Maybe too much upload usage, so it cant stream 25 fps or so.

I don't know, I'm going to fiddle.
Dunno, ask yourself. Mind you, at least it wasn't Timo and Bambo, that is the worst commentary duo ever.
Quote from pacesetter :Who's the commentator that sounds like C3-PO?

it was bambo, and he sounds more like microsoft sam

(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG