The online racing simulator
2010 TBOC Round 1: Race Discussion
Saturday's the day folks

PM's will be sent tomorrow morning to the drivers we would like in the server. We would like if people from the reserve list were ready to step into a place in the 10 minutes prior to the event starting so hopefully we get a full grid.
looking foward to recieving the PM.
Well i can't make it, So i guess this will be the first time you beat me Scott
Quote from 1993weeman :Well i can't make it, So i guess this will be the first time you beat me Scott

First of many *Chalks up a vicrtory*

Dats 1-0 Beeeatch
PMs have been sent to the drivers selected to drive. Server will be passworded 1h before the event. Could drivers on the reserve list be ready to join up from 15 minutes before the event start if a PM is recieved. If PM notification comes from any PM recievers, a PM will be sent to a reserve list driver earlier.

Thanks
I am pretty sure i wont drive, but there is a chance i may drive.
So just giving a heads up so there can be a reserve driver there just incase.
Count me in. I will be there.
/me is driving
Last minuite break pedal woes.

My brake remains partially on even though no brake is being applied. Think the spring inside is a bit dodgy. I managed to fix it now at least temporerily anyway. I bent my brake pedal up a little bit more and it seems fine at the moment. Fingers crossed.
We have reached the 15 minute mark and with 23 drivers in server, that means 7 reserves can step up.

Therefore, the first 7 reserve listed drivers to PM me will be sent the race password.

Thanks

EDIT: ANYONE AVALIABLE PLEASE PM - SEVERAL SPOTS AVALIABLE
Great racing, had some very close contacts in the first race with no61 i think it was, but race2 i managed to make a comfortable lead, but by lap 18 i was really sweating. And last lap just no22 was just 1 second or so away.

Crap 1st race after pushing way too hard. Slamed the barrier giving me no steering and I think I was totally crap when people came to lap me aswell. Appologies for that if I got in your way.

Race two, however was much better. After I somehow missed the carnage I jumped from 25th to 14th after turn one. Then Later in the race I would get boothy all frustrated. Totally worth it. He even gave me a little nudge through one of the little chicanes toward the end of S2. So I nudged him back.
When will broadcast be on demand?
Qually P3 had a good S1 but i missed up on 2 and 3.

Race 1 - Bad set and bad driving spec#d on lap 11 because my left rear was fully red and didn't want to take anybodys out of the race because it was undriveable.

Race 2 - Had a good start up until the first left hander where and FXO swerved for some reason and hit me, don't quite remember what happened but carnage ensued. Got up quite a few places, set was nice, no real damage, catching Jack then i smashed the wall at the first left hander which gave me alot of damage on the right suspension and it was really unstable for left handers so just pushed as much as i could but couldn't get Jack, was side by side with drift king into the last corner but all turned out quite well.

I battled through my cock pain and had mixed results but it was still a serious amount of fun, looking forward to my favourite track next, maybe even with a g25 again
Great first experience for me. Managed to finish both races and the only driver I took out of the track was my teammate, so all is well.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :I battled through my cock pain...

I'd see a doctor...
Was nice to get two finishes despite problems...

1st race was going great until i ran wide at T1, then my teammate collected me ruining that race

2nd race in all the carnage jumped from 27th to 12th place before being nudged into the barrier losing places and taken out in the exact same place as last time..

Oh well, roll on BL1R
Nah, i know what i did, twice ive masturbated with soap and twice it hurt but not this bad, gawddd
Last year's BL1R broadcast spoke about butter and margarine on bread and toast, perhaps there's an alternative use for Recce...
Quote from boothy :Last year's BL1R broadcast spoke about butter and margarine on bread and toast, perhaps there's an alternative use for Recce...

LOL!

Where's your stacks and stacks of reports Boothy?
Despite some crashes race was clean Cant wait till next round
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :
Race 2 - Had a good start up until the first left hander where and FXO swerved for some reason and hit me, don't quite remember what happened but carnage ensued. Got up quite a few places, set was nice, no real damage, catching Jack then i smashed the wall at the first left hander which gave me alot of damage on the right suspension and it was really unstable for left handers so just pushed as much as i could but couldn't get Jack, was side by side with drift king into the last corner but all turned out quite well.

That was me, I think. Leading the back of the pack onto the first left handers, I turned left and then hit the brakes as soon as I saw the lap 1 crash that happened with the front runners. You tried to brake but hit me and collected some other FXO who bareel rolled a few times and spec'd.

I apologize.
Yeah i watched back, no need to apologise because this isn't stupidity just inexperience (im guessing) Next time just don't brake so hard for something thats quite far away when someone is right behind.
Quote from Wilko868 :LOL!

Where's your stacks and stacks of reports Boothy?

They come after I watch the replays ofc. I was exaggerating slightly but it did feel slightly crazy in amongst the otherwise good racing, it's just a few incidents were silly which undid all the good work I'd done to keep it in one piece and in a respectable position. I had a good midfield battle in race 1, before it was ruined by #48 and then #68 both just taking me out whilst being lapped putting me back to 18th (sorry Ramon at the finish, I had a car to my left!).

Race 2 was carnage at the start, I slowed due to the dodgy shit ahead and almost found an escape route as I passed Yann's happy face before I was plonked into the barriers. 20th after lap 1, miles behind the leaders but with little damage and slower cars ahead I knew I'd make up places. I followed Yann and got up to 15th, before being spun and then hit as I waited at T1, giving me a quarter damage on my front right. #68 then decides to stick me in the wall, and the next lap I make a move into the S2 chicane, up the inside, #68 turns in weeks early and we hit, then it goes downhill as the damage gets worse make left handers crap and so on in a vicious circle. I also had fuel concerns just to add to the mix. So all in all a shite race.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG