The online racing simulator
Quote from Ewee :Thx for this nice renders.
And now the final version? ^^

Here is your Render
Attached images
Ewee.jpg
Wow, thx.
-
(siLc) DELETED by siLc
Rendering is where someone takes a skin, and puts in one a 3D model. The rendering software then calculates the light in the scene to generate a hi resolution 3d model with realistic lighting.

We can't take a picture and 'render' it. If you want your skin rendered then by all means post the skin and someone will eventually get round to it. If you want it in a scene like that then thats extra, and you're getting into serious favours/money situations.
Quote from tristancliffe :serious favours

:icon23:
Anyone has time to render these skins?
Attached images
FOX_estALT(siLc).jpg
FXO_estonia.jpg
XFR_siLc_1024.jpg
Quote from tristancliffe :Rendering is where someone takes a skin........If you want it in a scene like that then thats extra, and you're getting into serious favours/money situations.

:uglyhamme

#1: skin
#2: skin preview!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from siLc :Anyone has time to render these skins?

here you are

Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
Quote from Sisolak :here you are

Thank`s mate. Real masterpieces. Maybe sometime you can give me some tips how to render. Thanks
Bah, beaten to it LOL, anyway, here's my take on your skins.

Dan,
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
Quote from danowat :Bah, beaten to it LOL, anyway, here's my take on your skins.

Dan,

You`re Not beaten Dan. At least you help fellow racer. Thanks. They`re awesome
Quote from danowat :Bah, beaten to it LOL, anyway, here's my take on your skins.

Dan,

Great Renders again.

Being a complete noob to rendering, could you explain in short how you produce them?

I take it you use Photoshop or something along those lines?
A copy of 3D Studio Max, and the scenes, scenes you can get from here > http://ds-autos.digiserv.net/scenes/lfs and Max?, well..............., lets just say its expensive, I am lucky as I use it at work.

Dan,
Something like this?

Image links to archived 1600x1200 BMP file (5Mb unarchived, 900Kb download) so you can resize / optimise it as you like

Regards,

Ian
Wow, thank you very much mate That is lurverllyyy
No probs sir.. glad you like it

Regards,

Ian
Will try and get it sorted tonight Aura.. real work interfering with fun atm, but will sort it

Regards,

Ian
Quote from Ian.H :Will try and get it sorted tonight Aura.. real work interfering with fun atm, but will sort it

Regards,

Ian

Cheers m8, no hurry.
No comment. illepall
Here's a 1280x960 Aura

I fixed up a few what looked to me like small bugs in the skin (dots under the FALKEN logo on the rear 1/4s etc).. hope they weren't intended and my small fix is ok

That'll be 3 pints and a packet of crisps please illepall

Enjoy

Regards,

Ian
Attached images
xrt_falken.jpg
Quote from Ian.H :Here's a 1280x960 Aura

I fixed up a few what looked to me like small bugs in the skin (dots under the FALKEN logo on the rear 1/4s etc).. hope they weren't intended and my small fix is ok

That'll be 3 pints and a packet of crisps please illepall

Enjoy

Regards,

Ian

Ian,, man that is some serious...
I LOOOOVE IT, THanks mate, i owe you one there!
Is there any way i contact you for priv. chat, like yahoo, msn etc? Please pm
Hi, all you computer magicians. Anyone fancy having a shot at this skin.
It's not the greatest skin in the world, but it took me bloody age's (i have no talent at computaz stuff ). If possible, i'd prefer it with the hood down .
If you think the skin needs anything added to it, to improve it, then just let me know, and i'll spend another three weeks fixing it

Cheers

p.s, to everyone else, it is a private skin, so i'd prefer it if you did'nt use it online (not that you'd want to illepall )
Nice skin mazz

Here's my first, but I tend to work for hours on it and edit with updates throughout the night, so keep an eye open for a better one soon

Edit : OK a couple hours later here's my final one for the night, I'm quite happy with it
Attached images
LX4_Render.jpg
LX4_Render_2.jpg

Render My Skin
(9831 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG