The online racing simulator
Lmao still no update ?
(24 posts, closed, started )
Lmao still no update ?
Update this $!#!#!#! Game!
Quote from sldwayz :I CANNOT BELEIVE IT !

LIVE FOR SPEED HAS GONE DOWN SO MUCH !

193usersonline ? i remember in the day when there was 800+ now not even 200 ? you know why ?

UPDATE THIS ****EN GAME!

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING PLAYIGN WITH YOURSELFS !

BANN ME I DONT CARE IVE HAD ENOUGH AND IM NOT PLAYING NO MORE

/thread
Thanks for representing Australia like that, dickhead.
dude, wake up at midnight and you'll see just under 1,000 online.

when us aussie's wake up, everyone else goes to bed.
ahh yer

good 1 :S:

looser
Unfortunately, the developers haven't been able to throw more content our way. It's a shame that such a great project is basically withering.
#7 - pik_d
Quote from [DUcK] :Thanks for representing Australia like that, dickhead.

Now you know how I feel as an American with all those guys making fools of themselves in the Teams section.
dont care

this game is hopeless!!!

no freakin updates !
It's true. Our timezone is shit for online gaming.
Peak time for us is like 3-9am :\
Quote from sldwayz :ahh yer

good 1 :S:

looser

nice personality dude.

hope you get banned.
kisses*
Quote from sldwayz :dont care

this game is hopeless!!!

no freakin updates !

don't like it, piss off.
hope i do to!
not caring

where are the updates!

s3 ? pft they talk shit
you try making a game with 3 people, it definitely isn't as easy as it looks.
I find it bizarre how easily the LFS community is trolled. I once thought it was a more mature community, but I've found over the years that in reality, it's just less tolerant than most.
I don't find anything wrong with LFS' slow progress, Scawen is possibly working his butt off right now perfecting the physics calculation code, which had to be re-written. ever heard of the phrase, "Quality takes time."? The game gets better and better each day. Who cares about updates? most games never did updates as frequently as LFS.

Oh, and why type in full CAPS LOCK?
Get over it, its a game.
coming from someone with 2,813 posts?
lmao get over yourself bloke ONLY A GAME
Take a deep breath and just play an other game, and come back after the update. What other game you bought in July 2007 has offered this vallue for money that you still receive free updates on it?
Quote from sldwayz :coming from someone with 2,813 posts?
lmao get over yourself bloke ONLY A GAME

You need to practice your trolling, Dundee.
#21 - wild
Well if you would actually give them a break instead of being on their case all of the time, then they might actually get it done a bit quicker?

If you think it's that slow, why don't you go and develop your own Racing Simulator? See how long it takes you to get as far as LFS has done in this reasonable short time ...

Codemasters and other games companies i would roughly say have about 50+ people working on a single project at any one time...

If you would rather take Quantity over Quality then move over to a different simulator and stop making pointless topics here!
sldwayz
S2 licensed

Online at: DC Drift Server

Quote :BANN ME I DONT CARE IVE HAD ENOUGH AND IM NOT PLAYING NO MORE

bhahha

***FAIL***
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :I find it bizarre how easily the LFS community is trolled. I once thought it was a more mature community, but I've found over the years that in reality, it's just less tolerant than most.

lfs is too cheap so every moron can have it and I experience it very often on servers... i cant understand what leads people to be stupid, rude and intolerant ... maybe the stupidity itself
This thread is closed

Lmao still no update ?
(24 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG