The online racing simulator
Rinoseat New
(187 posts, started )
Great to read these news!!

Will you pick up selling the old rinoseat again?

I'm very curious about the real pictures of the new seat!
....we are w8 for news and pictures...
Perhaps a presentation soon
not answering emails either
Yes now he's come back.. but we are waiting for the new seat..
svaka vam čast za tole! čakam na novo verzijo kokpita.. 100% bo moj lp iz slovenije
Quote from Ov3rD0s3 :svaka vam čast za tole! čakam na novo verzijo kokpita.. 100% bo moj lp iz slovenije

Please speak in english so all people can understand.. even if i am from Trieste!
hehe sorry! im just so happy to see this product being made a couple kilometers from me

still waiting news about the seat
Quote from Ov3rD0s3 :hehe sorry! im just so happy to see this product being made a couple kilometers from me

still waiting news about the seat

Nema problema
You have some news about new rinoseat?

Are you about to come in Trieste sometimes? You could pick it up just one set for me so we can meet, i'll save some money of shipping .
he blew us off, and now unless i pull some serious strings i have to either not get one, or wait til next year
Unfortunately, no news yet
Quote from renorino :GTR
... C style of seating
... seat base angle from 14deg to 28deg
... angle between seat base and seat back 95deg
... strong shoulder support
... strong side support
... shell seat like http://www.thefind.com:80/fami ... caro-pole-position-racing

GT
... S style of seating
... seat base angle from 4deg to 18deg
... angle between seat base and seat back 115deg
... strong lumbar support
... less side support
... more lying position

P.S. jadran, shoock ... vidimo se uskoro

All that is awesome...but....WHEN?
Oho,pa ima i novosti!!!
Hoce brzo i kakva prezentacija???
Any (reliable!!) estimate about how long it'll take until you're able to sell this thing?

Next standard question: What about the original rinoseat design? Will it still be sold? :Kick_Can_
Quote from aimbottle :Any (reliable!!) estimate about how long it'll take until you're able to sell this thing?

7-14 days

Quote from aimbottle :Next standard question: What about the original rinoseat design? Will it still be sold? :Kick_Can_

No,

new Rinoseat
- is lighter then the old (new 10kg - old 12.5kg),
- has more adjustments (even angle of wheel, angle of seat, pedal plate left - right),
- has not steering wheel beetwen legs,
- has a very strong handle wheel,
- no sweat in seat,
- cage construction gives it exceptional strenght,
- seat is similar to the real Recaro seat,
- better sense of wheel FF vibration,
- same model is compatible with G25/G27 and Fanatec (wheel and pedal),
- seat slider (option),
- can handle keyboard, mouse, monitor, 3xmonitors (options) ...

and generally not much larger

video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuQ6I_6gbLs
That is looking nice! I'll have to keep an eye on this, so when I come up on some money I can buy one
i was interested, and i still am, but probably not this year, maybe for my birthday.....if not then christmas if it is still around
its nice to see such progress, i bealive it will be great!
give us more pictures!

pozdrav Renato!
It really does look good.
Could you please explain "better sense of wheel FF vibration" a bit more? I tried the old seat a few times and really liked the feeling when the ffb kicked in.
When the shipping costs to Germany aren't too high I think you can count me in for one...

Can't wait to see picures/videos of the final product...
Quote from aimbottle :...Could you please explain "better sense of wheel FF vibration" a bit more? I tried the old seat a few times and really liked the feeling when the ffb kicked in...

steering wheel is directly connected to the tube (no wood, no rubber, no plastic - only metal)

tubes are large and hollow (echo effect as in a cave) and the merged firm compounds without clearance

rinoseat touches flooring in only two points - everything else is in the air and the vibrate

...better sense of wheel FF vibration...

easier: imagine rinoseat as one tube - hits one end of the tube - seat on the other side - you feel vibrations

Quote from aimbottle :...Can't wait to see picures/videos of the final product...

we are adjusting to simrace this (increased comfort): http://www.recaro.com/index.php?id=5810&region=3&L=2
Very expensive for a camping chair

Rinoseat New
(187 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG