The online racing simulator
So there's no way of moving a Logo or photo from another part into Forza? ... everything is made like that? Interesting...
I thought it was possible to put images onto a USB stick and use them as decals? I'm sure JustinZ did that with his Cell+ brand.
You can't. JustinZ' Cell+ is recreated in Forza using those tools.
Oh, I forgot to post here!

About 1-2 weeks ago I went to pick up Forza 3 from a store(got an X360 for christmas), for now I'm driving a S14 silvia and it feels already quite nice!
Only thing is that I don't have a live account/or any that, and most likely will not even get as it seems to cost, which is what i wouldnt really prefer.
It's a fun change from LFS sometimes, only thing is that I have to cope as my little brother just plays that goddamn Guitar Hero 24/7 on it :|
gek54 has recorded a video about the steering wheel aid I've written about and more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVkxSZoHbYY

You can see the shaky ingame wheel movements in telemetry that I am talking about and more.
I'll only buy FM3 if turn ten fixes or eliminates automatic steering. As amazing as the rest of the game is, the poor feel negates every good aspect of fm3 in my eyes.
Quote from kamkorPL :gek54 has recorded a video about the steering wheel aid I've written about and more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVkxSZoHbYY

You can see the shaky ingame wheel movements in telemetry that I am talking about and more.

Do you mean those not-so-little oscillations or the apparent general lack of wheel-matching in-game-wheel?

Either way it looks broken. Like it's treating a steering wheel as nothing more than a fancy game-pad.

Can you even fast-steer to full lock for big understeer, in the classic LFS GTi tyre warming fashion?
Quote from sinbad :Can you even fast-steer to full lock for big understeer, in the classic LFS GTi tyre warming fashion?

No problem to that though.
Quote from JJ72 :No problem to that though.

If you mean that there's nothing wrong with it, I agree, that's how it should be. Just wondering if Forza's steering nanny allows it.
With wheel you can "fast steer" to value that will cause massive understeer (front tires going over the peak). Not sure if it will let you go to the full lock, but it for sure lets you induce that understeer, which you can't do with a pad.

So understeer wise it's ok. That's the least of an issue here. Oversteer situations are a problem. Now when I drive some cars that I would expect to be harder and can see in telemetry what is really happening with steering, the game stops being fun.. It sucks knowing that the game is driving and not me.

Anyway, look what was pasted by Chromatic9 on gtplanet. I think this is what Danowat was talking about:

No buffers with wheel my ass mr. Dan Greenawalt
http://www.flickr.com/photos/46713982@N07/4288852091/*

Today, i spent the whole day colouring the GT500 lexus sc430, i am very proud of the end result. i will upload pics of it when i get the control of the tv.

*note: on the barcelona pics, the carbon fiber audi is me. =) .... still no lexus, but it will come...
just made worst mistake ever sold my legacy abd fully tuned tuned 2 eleven for a panamera
It's not like you couldn't buy one again.
Quote from jibber :It's not like you couldn't buy one again.

but they was as expensive as hell
why would you even bother with a panamera o_O

IMHO the best porsche road car is the GT3 RS. Sounds exquisite.
Quote from senn :why would you even bother with a panamera o_O

IMHO the best porsche road car is the GT3 RS. Sounds exquisite.

+1. Only Porsche I'd buy.
Quote from MAGGOT :+1. Only Porsche I'd buy.

I disagree since for the Boxter and the Caymen you can have the same for less. I could get a 370Z.
The Cayenne is but ugly and 911 meh not a rare car at all.

And the Panamera is almost as ugly as the Cayenne so no thanks i won't buy even if i had the money.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I disagree since for the Boxter and the Caymen you can have the same for less. I could get a 370Z.

And the Panamera is almost as ugly as the Cayenne so no thanks i won't buy even if i had the money.

I said the only Porsche I would buy is the 911 GT3 RS, I wouldn't buy any other vehicle made by Porsche. The Boxster, Cayenne, Panamera and Cayman don't interest me, nor do any of the other 911 models.
first pic of the lexus with that livery that took me a full day to do.... =D

i'm working on a hi res panoramic pic...
Quote from Chrisuu01 :I disagree since for the Boxter and the Caymen you can have the same for less. I could get a 370Z.

240Z with lightly tuned RB26DETT from the R34 Nur edition. Oldschool rims, ducktail wing and bam, happier than a pig in slop.

Looks heaps better than the 370 imho
The Panamera actually makes a very good A class car.
Quote from danowat :The Panamera actually makes a very good A class car.

And very effective barging Lightweights into Oblivion.......as I have learned the hard way.
FM3, the game where heavy weight sedans and SUVs run circles around true sports cars on a daily basis.
just made it

Attached images
forza 3.jpg
:clapclap:

Forza Motorsports 3
(3388 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG