The online racing simulator
New patch drift points server setup
Evening lads and lassies!

I've just set up a demo drift server for our local Rotary enthusiast forums but i'm having a little difficulty figuring out how to implement the new drift points system. Obviously this means i have the latest patch update for the demo because otherwise i wouldnt know about the drift points system, but i don't know how to get that cracking on my own server.

Any pointers?

Sorry if this is a noob question and the answer is right under my nose, but i've looked through the readme and done a search on here to no avail

Cheers,
Shinanigans.
Quote from Shinanigans :Evening lads and lassies!

I've just set up a demo drift server for our local Rotary enthusiast forums but i'm having a little difficulty figuring out how to implement the new drift points system. Obviously this means i have the latest patch update for the demo because otherwise i wouldnt know about the drift points system, but i don't know how to get that cracking on my own server.

Any pointers?

Sorry if this is a noob question and the answer is right under my nose, but i've looked through the readme and done a search on here to no avail

Cheers,
Shinanigans.

yeh mate.
first off, unpack the contants into the root LFS folder.
next move the cfg to the bin folder and configure the cfg to your liking.

Now, start LFS.

Alt + Tab out of LFS, and press

Windows Key and R:

now, type 'cmd' into the Run... and press enter.

type in the directory in which LFSLapper.exe and LFSLapper.cfg are located
like this [example]:

'D:/Games/LFS/bin/LFSLapper.exe LFSLapper.cfg'

leave this open and alt+tab bak into LFS.

type this in the control box:

'/insim 29999' and press enter.

You should see a little message in the top left showing you that LFSLapper has been activated.
#3 - Gunn
Just for the record, LFS has no drift point feature which is why you won't find it in the readme. Such a game is possible using an add-on as described in the above post.
-
(MonkOnHotTinRoof) DELETED by MonkOnHotTinRoof
thx
Hi Guys!

Allso having problems to start the LFSLapper on our Server, if someone would be pleased to help me out, and give me some guide, please add my msn; joakim_sjoo@hotmail.com
Hey, as Monk said, the LFSlapper thread is here -> http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=3241

I shouldn't have started this thread. All questions about LFSlapper should be put in the LFSlapper thread so that when future questions come up, people know where to look for the answers.

Jo-que, ask your question in the above thread and either myself or others will attempt to answer your question. A description of the problem you're getting will be a good start

Can mods please lock this thread?

Cheers.
were do u get it from
were do u get the mod for the drift points it i have been lookin for it if some one knows i have aim it is demarcus12345678 and msn it is demarcus12345678@hotmail.com please some one help me thank u
just search for lfslapper in the addons section
Quote from TEAMTURBO KIP :were do u get the mod for the drift points it i have been lookin for it if some one knows i have aim it is demarcus12345678 and msn it is demarcus12345678@hotmail.com please some one help me thank u

There is this super new feature on LFS Forums called teh search button.

New patch drift points server setup
(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG