The online racing simulator
Drift YUSSUFpro OMG WOoW
(22 posts, started )
Drift YUSSUFpro OMG WOoW
I laughed, and hate to be mean, but not pro. :P
Quote from Ca18Slider :I laughed, and hate to be mean, but not pro. :P

Bahtravi is not for you
But anyone who knows Saudi Arabia is a professional DRIFT
Can you do Malk? Malk doubt you are all someone you know is the race ^ _ ^ and review
yawn nothing special.
Edit: not worth pissing anyone off.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOW SO PRO I AdOrE YoUR SkiLLZ!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111
SUPER SICK DRIFTING MATE
OMG WOoW,btw is that you driving that xrt?
OMG WOoW
Not this arab sh*t again. :doh:
Not to be rude, but only thing I liked about the video, was the song
#13 - VoiD
Peformed by Scooter...Genre is Teletubbie-Techno...
Quote from =Wolf=[NO] :Not to be rude, but only thing I liked about the video, was the song

I didn't even like the song. Actually, i didn't really like anything about that ''pro'' video.
Quote from Ales_M :OMG WOoW,btw is that you driving that xrt?

Seems like patch X to me.
Quote from @YUSSUF@ :Bahtravi is not for you
But anyone who knows Saudi Arabia is a professional DRIFT

If so then do you know what REAL drift is? I understand that many of europeans don't call arab drift even a drift,but duuuuude...
Quote :YUSSUFproOMGWOoW

OMFGWTFBBQLOLROFLMAO ... You're not the only one who can type random letters here

On topic :
Oh my god, this is so laughably bad driving and movie making wise that I don't even know where to start, so I'll probably won't...
The "PRO" comment suits you well though, as well as other Arab drifters proclaiming themselves "gods" and "kings"

On the side note : Bai, Shadowwwwww!
Quote from squidhead :OMFGWTFBBQLOLROFLMAO ... You're not the only one who can type random letters here

On topic :
Oh my god, this is so laughably bad driving and movie making wise that I don't even know where to start, so I'll probably won't...
The "PRO" comment suits you well though, as well as other Arab drifters proclaiming themselves "gods" and "kings"

On the side note : Bai, Shadowwwwww!

In any case the nature of human beings there, including the good and the bad, and I am not claiming perfection only God is perfect and we do not pretend that we are kings or of the god without God, but I mean the Kings in Aldirivt, driving though the state provided us with clubs and centers for cars led to Champions from Saudi Arabia was seen at the level of See the world اليوتوب billion characters, great driving and control the hard way and the maximum speed
Study Hama Art
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99fX_N4HfQw
&
http://www.youtube.com/user/yazeed909#p/u
As is the case in the equestrian sport does not want to touch on things Siaise and Diane all accept what is true by all including his seer Iray thank and praise does not commend him to say Say something good or be silent as Elman and Rcolokm Hama Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
Saying we should say nothing bad about you and only good about anything means we should reinforce some horrible claims about being a professional at something, and, your "Saudi drifting" is hardly a professional sport. Nice try though, Arab drifting is for Arabs because the rest of us prefer sliding around a corner and not doing donuts on a straight away.

P.S: Bringing religious views onto an online forum in any way is asking for trouble.
Arabs have like the worst taste for music. Whats with 90s disco music in all Arab drift vids?:hihi:
Quote from @YUSSUF@ :But anyone who knows Saudi Arabia is a professional DRIFT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wsg8CFi8kIc

Woops! Professional drift?
I dont know if driver and other people ir can survived the crash , but thanks to "new car" and strong metal. Its not a secret that you have a lots of money so your health depends on quality of the car , of course new car. Driving like that you can easily die. A people is more important than 1-2min vid with awesome "pro drift" performance

Drift YUSSUFpro OMG WOoW
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG