The online racing simulator
#1 - Woz
insane 5 year old drummer playing SOAD Toxisity !
Kid's got potential. Little work on keeping the beat and he's gonna be huge.
MAd skills, excellent talent i reckon, gonna be a star one day drumming at that kinda level at that age, true skill!
#4 - STF
awesome!
I was feeling that. Also he looked happy, which is strange, cause usually very talented young chaps are forced to do what they are doing!
That's what i call a natural talent! Great stuff.
That was quite simply brilliant!

This kid has got talent. If he doesnt go off on a bad route later in his life; he will be a star.
Quote from samforey12345 :I was feeling that. Also he looked happy, which is strange, cause usually very talented young chaps are forced to do what they are doing!

Yeah, not him though. From his website:

Quote :Way back in 2008, at the age of 3, Jonah Rocks was lining up his Play-Doh cans to make a drum kit. He would sneak all the baby spoons from the cupboard, and use them as drumsticks. His daddy asked him if he wanted a real drum kit, and of course, Jonah said "YES!" Once he sat down behind that kit, and held that first pair of 7A's in his hands, he has never put them down, playing as much as he can, whenever he can. Jonah is completely self taught, never had a lesson, and if you've watched him play, you know he absolutely loves it.

Impressive!
That was brilliant that. It made me smile seeing that
Wow that kids got a very bright future ahead of him
That's awesome!
I'm gonna kidnap that kid and say he's mine... Dad must be proud!
Impressive :o
very impressive, love his AC-DC cover
Weird, for me it says that the video is private. :sadbanana
Have to say, all of his videos are amazing for his age. This guy can skip the ''oh so popular'' crappy talent shows when he's old enough and join a band right away.

Quote from hazaky :Weird, for me it says that the video is private.

Doesn't work here anymore either, now you mention it.
Toxicity

Anyway, he's awesome. As in it's not jsut a straight cover, he even adds own fills and so on...he's amazing.
In the info sidebar, it said something like they were getting a new youtube account in his name or something like that. I'm guessing they did that.
Talking about insane drummers, this guy is frickin' awesome!
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
#22 - Uke
I wish i had such much talent as him in guitar, and i wish i started playing guitar when i was 5 ;O

:O describes how my face was pretty much when i saw that.

Also:
OMG! Wish I'm that kid...

Quote from Stefani24 :Toxicity

Also this. And the song is actually Chop Suey! and the album is Toxicity.
Quote from Kalev EST :Talking about insane drummers, this guy is frickin' awesome!

****in' A, that's awesome The drummer really carries that show, without him it'd just be an average band doing a cover.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG