The online racing simulator
Quote from Klutch :You can be fat, yet still physically fit you idiot.
I know skinny people that can't run for as long as i can because they're so lazy the body isn't up to the task.

Actually beeing fit, or thinking you are because of drug usage is a big difference my friend.
Quote from Klutch :What isn't bad for us these days though? With the ammount of crap people eat, smoking etc etc.

That right there might be the stupidest argument ever.

Its like your building a sandcastle. But you know when the tide gets higher up the beach its gonna die. Would you finish the sandcastle or just be like, wtf doesnt matter anyway and just leave it when it isnt done.

Build the ****ing sandcastle!

yaaa meeeean!
Quote from Kaw :That right there might be the stupidest argument ever.

Its like your building a sandcastle. But you know when the tide gets higher up the beach its gonna die. Would you finish the sandcastle or just be like, wtf doesnt matter anyway and just leave it when it isnt done.

Build the ****ing sandcastle!

yaaa meeeean!

Depends how soon that tide is going to come in.
If its going to get destroyed 30 seconds after i finish it, i wouldn't bother.

Your analogy sucks.
Quote from BastianB :Actually beeing fit, or thinking you are because of drug usage is a big difference my friend.

I am more fit than i used to be, and i know this for a fact. You don't know me BastianB. So **** off and go annoy someone else.
Quote from Klutch :Depends how soon that tide is going to come in.
If its going to get destroyed 30 seconds after i finish it, i wouldn't bother.

Your analogy sucks.

I guess with your attitude the tide might come pretty soon.

But if you take care of yourself and not fry your braincells and body. It might come later. Who knows.
I feel like im fighting a non-winable battle here! :/
Quote from Kaw :I guess with your attitude the tide might come pretty soon.

I could be setting myself up for liver / kidney problems later in life. But i'm perfectly comfortable with that right as of this moment.

Who knows, in 3 years time i might regret my actions and look back and think how stupid i was.

Quote from Kaw :But if you take care of yourself and not fry your braincells and body.

I do take care of myself. Thats the whole point im trying to get across.
I'm as safe as i can be with my usage. I test my drugs, i look at reports on them to make sure what im taking is really what it is. And i take vitamins and such to help fix any damage i did the night before.

Quote from Kaw :It might come later. Who knows.

I can only hope.
Quote from Kaw :I feel like im fighting a non-winable battle here! :/

Possibly. I'm having fun with my life as of this moment. Im 18, now is the time to have as much fun as possible. Later in life you have too many things to worry about.
Quote from Klutch :
I am more fit than i used to be, and i know this for a fact. You don't know me BastianB. So **** off and go annoy someone else.

Haha enjoy the little rest of your life
Quote from Kaw :
I feel like im fighting a non-winable battle here! :/

Not worth fighting at all. I even find it funny how he praises his wonder-medicine thinking it makes him fitter and stronger and even better looking!
Quote from BastianB :
Not worth fighting at all. I even find it funny how he praises his wonder-medicine thinking it makes him fitter and stronger and even better looking!

Better looking...what?

When did i ever say that...
Oh come on you two, let's rather focus on the big **** up I am, it's much better for the forum
Quote from Klutch :Better looking...what?

When did i ever say that...

He's making a point.

You can't just focus on the good thing(s)? Of drug use, or anything you do in life..
Quote from samforey12345 :He's making a point.

You can't just focus on the good thing(s)? Of drug use, or anything you do in life..

If i didn't focus on anything good in my life i'd be a pretty depressed and miserable person...
Quote from Klutch :If i didn't focus on anything good in my life i'd be a pretty depressed and miserable person...

~Just is the key word
-
(Jordan2007) DELETED by Jordan2007

I'm on the left.
n1 n1 erik xD
Why are we talking about drugs here?
Quote from Kaw :Because they fawking rule!

NOT!!

You are a yolly nice bloke but now i can se why you have forum award nominations.
WTF?

All the 10-year olds swinging their fists to you impersonating Fred Durst, just brilliant. Were my entry to the Rock world back in the days too
Attached images
hardstyle.gif
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Jerking off under the table, nice one! n1!

My third leg doesn't stretch all the way to my knee, good sir.
As for the drugthing, if he just want's to experience it on his own skin, then let him be. I've had my lessons on my past that still cathes me on my health...he'll see it sooner or later. Just had to mention, sry for bringing this up again.

Quote from Klutch :I give my body time enough to repair any damage i've done. I've so far found no negative effects to my drug usage.

I have a word for you to google: Melamines.

Every wondered why you don't get the same hit as the first time? I wrecked most of mine doing what you're doing, and they don't recover. Ever.

Still at least you're not doing Crystal Meth (Crystal Death), right?

There are pro's and con's to drugs. Infact I know a few cons who do them. (the old ones are the best).
Quote from Becky Rose :Every wondered why you don't get the same hit as the first time? I wrecked most of mine doing what you're doing, and they don't recover. Ever.

Nope...because i do get the same "hit"(Such a dirty word) as the first time.

Quote from Becky Rose :Still at least you're not doing Crystal Meth (Crystal Death), right?

I suppose.

Quote from Becky Rose :There are pro's and con's to drugs. Infact I know a few cons who do them. (the old ones are the best).

Drugs i've done

Ecstasy/MDMA; Once every 3? Months or so

ACID; First time a few weeks ago, i've always wanted to experience a trip. I've done it, and its not something i'd do often (Maybe once a year)
Its probably one of the most amazing experiences i've ever had.

Weed; Once a month

Nitrous; First time was 4 months ago, not something i'd do often, not the type of high i look far and doesn't last long

Ritalin/Dexies; Not often. Only use a substitute for pills if i can't find anything decent. Just something to keep me dancing the rest of the night when i get tired.

I don't binge on them, and i don't abuse them.

Drugs i want to try;
2cb
Shrooms
DMT
LSA
Ketamine
Speed

/me puts on flame suit
Edit : nvm

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG