The online racing simulator
Car in a car?
(20 posts, started )
Car in a car?
Sorry, I have no screenshot, forgot to post this thread, but I'll try to describe it.

Today, I was playing on LFC (Live For Cruise) Demo and had accident. After pit stop, some idiot crashed me, so I should make another lap to pit in. Instead of this, I used SHIFT+P and get out of garages. Then the problem arrives. I appeared in another car. As I said no SCR. I pressed gas, and FLIED out of him, crashed in wall... BLAH, BLAH, BLAH... So... Car can appear in car.

Thing that should be fixed is that cars should not appear on used garage places.
It's a bug with the collision detection. It will also happen if you stay in someones pit garage, and they come out of the pits, spawning inside your car.

It is a bug that has existed for years and is well known.
I once saw 3 cars inside eachother, one of which was mine, the pinball mode soon after was mildly entertaining, plus it was the biggest FXO wreck i have had to date!
#4 - Zay
I have had this many times before, I once, from the car park roof, flew all the way over the far gate and into the big black darkness off the below the pavement intergalactic space
Oh i love it on the banger racing server if someone deliberately side barges me over the wooden fencing onto the grass (which is against the rules) and i happen to land on my wheels, just wait until the offending car comes round again and if timed right you can teleport back through that wooden fence at great speed, hopefully taking them out too, oh revenge is sweet.
#6 - Zay
Quote from danthebangerboy :Oh i love it on the banger racing server if someone deliberately side barges me over the wooden fencing onto the grass (which is against the rules) and i happen to land on my wheels, just wait until the offending car comes round again and if timed right you can teleport back through that wooden fence at great speed, hopefully taking them out too, oh revenge is sweet.

haha yes, one of my friends did that once but he was at such speed that he went right through me, but we still both got totalled, then he got a big surprise when he figured out that I have a good memory. The next week we were racing in the BL carpark and I purposly went through those barriers near the pits and then went and waited at the far right corner of the park. You could imagine his face when he saw me coming at him at 200mph, then,"WHAM!" He goes byebye to intergalactic space and I finish(and win) the race with no damage except for a smashed in front end.
Also, when you have putted a start point in somewhere and everybody press and hold ENTER in pits, it can hold 5-6 cars in same place and... MEGA BOOM!
Yo dawg
#10 - PoVo
#11 - STF
LOL, I once drove an entire lap like that(or almost, can`t remember exactly), with the help of a friend. We were both trying to keep the steering wheels centered, so we can drive as far as possible.
Major lolz ensued whenever one of us misjudged something and both went flying.
Quote from STF :LOL, I once drove an entire lap like that(or almost, can`t remember exactly), with the help of a friend. We were both trying to keep the steering wheels centered, so we can drive as far as possible.
Major lolz ensued whenever one of us misjudged something and both went flying.

Same here

Did a lap on the skid pad before a twat desided to engage pinball mode
i had fun on bl3.
i parked in the pit parking of someone.
and he got in me, started and engaged pinball mode.
3 cars harmed with me included.
when u have a starting point u can do it with ais u program /ai to a f key and press it 3 times 3 ais will appear
Quote from Fire_optikz001 :when u have a starting point u can do it with ais u program /ai to a f key and press it 3 times 3 ais will appear

I saw a mate of me do that once.

EDIT: heh, wait, you ARE that mate lol
Quote from mamoru :I saw a mate of me do that once.

EDIT: heh, wait, you ARE that mate lol

i was on bl1 let ai race,i gone to pits, parked in the first place.
typed /pit AI 1, car stands in me, started and we went flying
Mabye i'm just a bit tired but since when can AIs spawn at custom start points?
this thread kicks :hide:

it started off a bug report, but now its a story time :munch:
-
screenshot (LFS Micha) DELETED by LFS Micha : no screenshot

Car in a car?
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG