The online racing simulator
Money
(31 posts, started )
Money
You guys think it's important ....??

For example in a relationship, if it's gonna matter in it or not?
Sure.

Its normal stuff like going out for Dinner or something, buying Presents for eachother and so on.

But if you mean more money = more actractive for girls/boys whoever i think it doesn´t play a very big role
#3 - CSU1
...a high quality of life is attainable with or without so imo, no.

...the world is full of arrogant money hoarding ****s, it's like a sickness I suppose, the everyday need for more more more engrossing the mind with work work work.

IMO **** money, im happy with what I have.

http://www.bing.com/videos/wat ... A7A15C3286D77464A150A7A15
Yes. But then I'm a materialistic person Lack of money can put a serious strain on a relationship, though. That being said, you don't have to be rich to have a good relationship, either. It really depends on the kind of people in the relationship.
#5 - JJ72
Quote from chanoman315 :You guys think it's important ....??

For example in a relationship, if it's gonna matter in it or not?

Money is important when you don't have them.

Not so when you have!
#6 - 5haz
I'm alright Jack keep your hands off my stack.
#7 - senn
Money will relieve a lot of stress from a relationship, but if someone doesn't want to be with you because you don't have enough, they aren't the right person for you.
If you have lots of money, you won't need to worry about a possible lack of it. It'll benefit your life, up to a certain level.
Money shouldn't affect a relationship as there's loads of things you can do without having much, after all the person should love ya for who you are rather than the size of your wallet (you thought I was gonna say something else there?).

Personally I'm very materialistic. But that could... be explained by the lack of it throughout all my life.

Money is power
Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty.
That statement is flawed, money can buy happyness
Quote from hrtburnout :What if you're terribly ill?

You're pretty much screwed then, but you could still amuse yourself with money
Only if the girl is a bitch, it not, it's ok if you're poor
Money holds next to no rellevence for me.

I moan about being broke sometimes, but I dont explicitly meen it - it's just sometimes I realise i've cared so little about money i've actually gone and messed up and have to sort some things out, which I find annoying.

Aside from that, and the fact that I would dearly love to race but dont see how I could possibly raise the level of funds necessary without betraying my core values, but aside those things the only thing I care about money wise is whether i've got a few quid in my wallet to buy lunch.
Ha-ha drunk again chano.
Quote from mrodgers :Over here, then money buys the care that you need.

The US is pretty much alone in that. Don't worry you'll join the developed world sooner or later.
Quote from Becky Rose :The US is pretty much alone in that. Don't worry you'll join the developed world sooner or later.

cheap shot Usually it tends to be people who are well off that think you could live happily without money.
Well, im having serious money problems here. Sometimes, we couldnt even buy food (not like that, but we needed to have money for other stuff too). Financial crisis sucks ... guys, u can give me all ur moneyz
Quote from Electric Eye : cheap shot Usually it tends to be people who are well off that think you could live happily without money.

Sure I was born to money, but I know what hunger is too. I've had enough twists and turns to see life from more than one vantage point.
Well the point is that when you spend all your money just to bills and got none left, it's not fun when ya gotta make sacrifices :-) Cold winters aren't very nice either lol.

Anyway it's all good now
It don't matter how much money you've got if your boiler dies the first day the snow hits in the coldest winter in 30 years, which is what happened to me this year mind you I've not got money either, as I'm paying two lots of rent out from 1 pay paket this month. No I can't afford it, yes I have to pay it. So yes, I do get what not having any money is like.

I just don't see what the big deal is, so I can't go down to London for a bit and I won't be able to take the long weekend in Amsterdam I would like to *shrug*. it's not a big deal.

I've spent most of my life winging it, going from hand to mouth, and never having the money to buy often basic necessities. A lot of my clothes are worn out, and I often only eat once a day. But I'm not poor, far from it. So I can't afford everything I want - big fat hairy deal - I'll survive.

Yes I was born to money, no I don't have any, money just isn't what's important to me.
I remember someone once shouting accross the street to me...

"Get a haircut, get a job!" ... few months later I got a short haircut, not planning on getting a job till the exams are over though!
Quote from Electric Eye :I remember someone once shouting accross the street to me...

"Get a haircut, get a job!" ... few months later I got a short haircut, not planning on getting a job till the exams are over though!

Hah, my old flat mate had a vet come up to him and shout at the state of his uniform whilst he was on the way to work at a building site wearing camo's...

Money
(31 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG