The online racing simulator
IHR server unfair behaviour of admin!
(90 posts, closed, started )
Quote from jasonmatthews :You are perfectly correct, I didn't watch the replay, and also had no need to. He got banned for REPEATED abuses of the server rules... I know this from watching him arguing repeatedly over a few weeks :P

I am not perfect, and make plenty of mistakes which I almost always apologise for, but in the few times I mistakenly think the worse of someone, I take a look at the replay and apologise afterwards... That is the difference, mistakes are allowed, but bad manners can be only tolerated for so long before it is an issue to any decent server admin.

Man just an advice do not take a part in dicusiion if you do not know the evidence,you look stupid dont do it no bad feelings,but before answer you have to read!
Quote from z-ro 8 :here, i'll post the whole replay for you.

also, here is the correct link for the report.

http://ironhorseracing.forumot ... r88bg-smiley-ban-t153.htm

hahahaha thats the best replay xDDDD

nofear,smiley whatever... dont cry here ur crap man. can u hear me? that was ur own fault... man !!!! pls shut up... dont cry. u call him bastard so u must live with the 30days...

ROFLPIMP!!!!

lol z-ero why u answer this .... shhh calm down weedy gonzales .... blub blub(take a head from the bong..) Marie Jane 2m LOL!

never saw a crap, crapy, omg to crap to be crap... crash man....
u must get a award for damn crap 1st lap ever....
lol i saw alot of ppl who cant drive, also with keyboard like u... but never saw that...

hahaha i LOVE U;---)
You are wrong and also blind. I have been watching Smiley for a few weeks, and he certainly deserves his ban, so maybe you are the one who looks stupid, as anyone who frequents the IHR servers knows I am saying the truth, whilst you are either deluded or mad
Quote from Live for Weed :hahahaha thats the best replay xDDDD

nofear,smiley whatever... dont cry here ur crap man. can u hear me? that was ur own fault... man !!!! pls shut up... dont cry. u call him bastard so u must live with the 30days...

ROFLPIMP!!!!

lol z-ero why u answer this .... shhh calm down weedy gonzales .... blub blub(take a head from the bong..) Marie Jane 2m LOL!

never saw a crap, crapy, omg to crap to be crap... crash man....
u must get a award for damn crap 1st lap ever....
lol i saw alot of ppl who cant drive, also with keyboard like u... but never saw that...

hahaha i LOVE U;---)

First don't swear!You are too little to do that,second There are no rulez of the server this is the point Boyz read before posting you look stupid other way!
Quote from jasonmatthews :You are wrong and also blind. I have been watching Smiley for a few weeks, and he certainly deserves his ban, so maybe you are the one who looks stupid, as anyone who frequents the IHR servers knows I am saying the truth, whilst you are either deluded or mad

The IHR servers or havoc your friend.I smell a conspiratin here
lol do i swear... sorry but was ur own fault so pls ... shhhh
and u call an admin bastard... also short after the crash, which was ur own fault... u call admin... ban... without any reason man!!!! but ur own fault that u call him bastard so
hahahaha
and pls dont call me little... u dont know what u tell there ... [FU] POWAAHHH
Quote from Live for Weed :lol do i swear... sorry but was ur own fault so pls ... shhhh
and u call an admin bastard... also short after the crash, which was ur own fault... u call admin... ban... without any reason man!!!! but ur own fault that u call him bastard so
hahahaha
and pls dont call me little... u dont know what u tell there ... [FU] POWAAHHH

Havent called the admin bastard you sre so stupid i called the driver forgot the name not the admin and i argue for that because there are no rulez for the banning in the server now got the point?!
lol btw. i piss my pants where i saw u flying oob and than crying admin ban.... and than i stopped the replay... coz wet pants are not good @my seat so pls **** ***!
ur stupid have a good night
Quote from Live for Weed :lol btw. i piss my pants where i saw u flying oob and than crying admin ban.... and than i stopped the replay... coz wet pants are not good @my seat so pls **** ***!
ur stupid have a good night

Go buy dipers and night to you
Were this guy not just other day posting something about FM admins banning him, and now today posting something about IHR admins banning him? Or is my washed memory still pretty washed up?
hahahahaha and u buy a cheap wheel
thats so **** like u
have fun with ur less caps on ur keyboard, coz ur head hit often ur keyboard...
its looks like u hit it to much... btw. ur lfsw stats say me that... :P
Quote from lamerr :Were this guy not just other day posting something about FM admins banning him, and now today posting something about IHR admins banning him? Or is my washed memory still pretty washed up?

ahahahahaha sorry for double post now but ahahaha i go sleep i cant anymore.... damn.
now i pmp again
Quote from nofear88bg :I wont give it a rest!Where are the rules!It is simple quiestion!30 day ban for swearing.Come on post the rulez i am getting really angry about your attetude.Simple quistein needs simple answer do it!

as already posted, the rules are here.

and yer working on 60 days as i can feel the devs stepping in soon.
Quote from z-ro 8 :as already posted, the rules are here.

and yer working on 60 days as i can feel the devs stepping in soon.

Thats still don't answer my quiestion who decides how many days or permanent a ban should be?Will you answer?!
P.S. I don't care even if i would be banned permanenly!The point of all that is to show that even admins dont know when ban is needed and it's timing am i right?!?
Quote from lamerr :Were this guy not just other day posting something about FM admins banning him, and now today posting something about IHR admins banning him? Or is my washed memory still pretty washed up?

As much as your memory let we refresh it.I was banned without being in race or even swear talk or etc.(just specing the race to see the cornering to be exact).That's why i was wondering now your memory refreshed?!
Quote from nofear88bg :Thats still don't answer my quiestion who decides how many days or permanent a ban should be?Will you answer?!
P.S. I don't care even if i would be banned permanenly!The point of all that is to show that even admins dont know when ban is needed and it's timing am i right?!?

Yes, admins make mistakes, too. They're only human, after all.

Anyway, from looking at this list it looks like you're not the cleanest racer there is.

As for the incident itself (I watched the replay), you rubbed the barriers, went wide in the chicane and there was no way the guy behind you could avoid you. Incidents like that happen a lot in that spot, it was just unlucky that LFS' buggy collision detection decided to launch you into orbit.

It seems to me you're awfully quick to point the finger at someone in case of an incident/accident and demand bans or kicks. That kind of behaviour usually doesn't sit well with admins.

And, in the end (it's been said countless times before): it's their server, they can do whatever they want to whomever they want when they want for whatever reason. Racing on any server is a privilege granted to you by that server's admin (the people who pay for that server), it's not a right.

Also, did anyone notice it says "P V L 2" for account in this list? That's a different person if I'm not mistaken.
Admin: You're retarded. Swearing happens, and "bastard" is tame. Tame enough that I can go bastard bastard bastard bastard on these forums and nothing happens. Bastard bastard bastard.

nofear: You're wasting your breath, said admin is retarded so he won't do anything that you want. Best to ask a different admin and say that retarded admin is abusing his administrative powers.

P.S. bastard bastard bastard bastard bastard bastard bastard.

Quote from obsolum :Yes, admins make mistakes, too. They're only human, after all.

Anyway, from looking at this list it looks like you're not the cleanest racer there is.

As for the incident itself (I watched the replay), you rubbed the barriers, went wide in the chicane and there was no way the guy behind you could avoid you. Incidents like that happen a lot in that spot, it was just unlucky that LFS' buggy collision detection decided to launch you into orbit.

It seems to me you're awfully quick to point the finger at someone in case of an incident/accident and demand bans or kicks. That kind of behaviour usually doesn't sit well with admins.

And, in the end (it's been said countless times before): it's their server, they can do whatever they want to whomever they want when they want for whatever reason. Racing on any server is a privilege granted to you by that server's admin (the people who pay for that server), it's not a right.

Also, did anyone notice it says "P V L 2" for account in this list? That's a different person if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks for the obective opinion.PVL2 was an acc i used 1 year for free,one good friend gave it to me,and now i use my own one so this doen't matter
Quote from dawesdust_12 :bastard lots of times

On IHR server we have a no abusive behaviour rule and a swear filter in place to autokick the words we don't want used.

Our philosophy is that if we try to get racers to be respectful off the track then we hope they can be respectful on the track. Our goal, as many other server owners, is to create a happy and clean racing environment where people can have fun.

It matters not that the word can be used here many times, we set the rules on our server and the devs set the rules here. See the difference?

Also as has been pointed out, he has been on our watch list for a while so if you think the 30 day ban is purely for the swearing in that replay then you are very mistaken and I suggest you appologise for calling Havoc retarded.

Quote from nofear88bg :Thanks for the obective opinion.PVL2 was an acc i used 1 year for free,one good friend gave it to me,and now i use my own one so this doen't matter

Thank you for clearing that one up.

Mods can you now lock this for the obvious reasons please.
I will never apologize for anything, as I don't have anything to apologize for. My opinion is my opinion, and everyone is entitled to have it force fed down their throat.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I will never apologize for anything, as I don't have anything to apologize for. My opinion is my opinion, and everyone is entitled to have it force fed down their throat.

You're a retard...

Wat? Just exercising my right to force my opinion on others and make a total arse of myself. HEY!!! This is fun!
I welcome everyones opinion. The same as everyone welcomes mine.
Quote from menantoll :On IHR server we have a no abusive behaviour rule and a swear filter in place to autokick the words we don't want used.

Our philosophy is that if we try to get racers to be respectful off the track then we hope they can be respectful on the track. Our goal, as many other server owners, is to create a happy and clean racing environment where people can have fun.

It matters not that the word can be used here many times, we set the rules on our server and the devs set the rules here. See the difference?

Also as has been pointed out, he has been on our watch list for a while so if you think the 30 day ban is purely for the swearing in that replay then you are very mistaken and I suggest you appologise for calling Havoc retarded.

Thank you for clearing that one up.

Mods can you now lock this for the obvious reasons please.

Ok i am asking again where are the exact rules for banning?!I Clearly saw that for crashing is 1 week you wanna tell me that 1 month is fair?Every day there is abuse language there and most i have seen is kick come on boyz let we be fair - where are these rules???
They get made up on the spot, don't worry.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I welcome everyones opinion. The same as everyone welcomes mine.

Or do they? OMG, but opinions can't wrong right? And if they cant be wrong they cant be unwelcomed right? Or are they? ZOMG TEMPORAL PARADOX
This thread is closed

IHR server unfair behaviour of admin!
(90 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG