The online racing simulator
Drifting From Hell !!!!!
(64 posts, started )
#1 - c-day
Drifting From Hell !!!!!
I present the latest project of a Friend
an awesome video signed "Mike le chat noir "! directed from A to Z by himself
a project which I had the honor of being party to assist in the wildest scenes, and with yeho from renesis team
After hours of games, only the best has been taken for the final version .

Good Watching! and please give your opinion
Thank you.

Drifting From Hell HD720 6000kbitsec.wmv

Downloadable DVD 5.1 Surround files, comming this week-end on www.lemanoirprod.com
i loved the video tbh..

But no modded content here sorry :/
Wow nice movie. Some efects that you have used are very dificult.Good work.
Some very nice stuff, shame about the mods
What are you mixing/mastering the multichannel audio with? Cubase?
#5 - STF
Modded cars or not, c`mon, be serious. Everyone knows by now what mods are, where to get them from, a google search is enough.

That aside, it`s a fantastic movie, well worth my 10 minutes. Can`t say I was bored for a second, good job.
Quote from STF :That aside, it`s a fantastic movie, well worth my 10 minutes. Can`t say I was bored for a second, good job.

Despite the mods I'm inclined to agree, but I'm especially interested in the 5.1 sound, something I've always wanted to do myself.

Quite sad if you think about it, LFS doesn't have any of the cars in the video, nor 3D audio (all it has is the Doppler shift), no DOF, no motion blur, no bloom... It's a great video, but it doesn't have much to do with LFS
#7 - c-day
Thx guys
He take the choose to put only Moddeds cars for give more " realism " at the video , with all thoses real cars song ! that really crazy

I have not the feeling to seen a lfs video
and that was what we want Doing something news .

Woah, that was incredible, the effects were amazing!!

As some others have said, it would be 100% better without the mods...

Some parts of the video made it look like a completely different game tbh
Quote from lukelfs :As some others have said, it would be 100% better without the mods...

Yep, so much better I'd shut it down at 3 minutes

Anyway : well, it finally happened. It really did, the Traction Zero drift video that I've been considering the best drift video ever (despite the tons of its flaws) has been removed from the top of my list. This movie is just perfect, it would benefit from having more syncronisation with the music, but that's not necessary. The mods are actually adding to the video, keeping you watching.
About those actually, well sorry, I was thinking they're not needed at first, but now that I think of it, at least they're bringing some fresh look to LFS, something the Scirocco (that I don't give a **** about TBH) promissed to do 1.5 years ago.

Good movie, good use of effects, nice stunts, great driving... I'll give it a "must watch" recommendation
Mmm ok, Il rephrase that as, with skins that are made for the mods
if only LFS was really like this..

anyways amazing video! 5**
That was increibly amazing!
Nice menu, although quite pointless
I take it this is DVD authoring practice for you?

Sadly, I can't say I'm impressed with the multichannel sound, you failed to create a convincing audio environment. It's very difficult to do though, especially when all you've got to work with are stereo or even mono samples, so don't beat yourself up over that
Wow,that was amazing! I love the drift around the gas station,that was sweet.
#16 - Jakg
Is the 5.1 version in *.vob format, or a straight AVI?
#17 - STF
*.vob
F*kin awesome vid bro ! i love it. imo without mods wouldnt be as fun as now
Must have taken shitloads of time to find the proper sounds and synchronize them so well.. Super awesome video, was a great pleasure to watch.
hell of a nice movie shame that there are mod cars... but they look better in movie than orig lfs ones
I was thinking shame about the modded cars but then im like DAYM!
Why couldnt i get in on the action lol.
It was really good kept me entertained for a while. But not the whole 10 minutes, watched it all but yeah.
Quote from bavorak :hell of a nice movie shame that there are mod cars... but they look better in movie than orig lfs ones

Think its good that there are new cars in the movie.. if there wasnt i wouldnt even have opened the movie as it would just be a regular driftmovie..
+1 to all of ya. this was probably the best lfs vid ive ever seen since i joined in june 09. excellent man.
Actually the mods added some flavour to the vid. Not saying that im with him for using mods.
Thanks all !
That really make him happy and me too
we have the " smile " when we read all your comments .

Especially from you kamkor , im really proud if you like it ! Thanks mate .
Classic Team FBI movie

Drifting From Hell !!!!!
(64 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG