The online racing simulator
#1 - zxTT
Would somebody mind telling me why I was banned from the FM server
the oval track.

i was just cruising along not saying anything and i was perma banned.
#2 - th84
#3 - Nobo
You were Lifetime banned for saying "Nazi"-paroles on our server last year.
We had to reinstall our server, so you were not on this list, but in those cases we have zero tolerance.....
If you are really sorry for that you can come to our voice chat and talk to us and apologize for that, only then we might even think about an unban.
Makes perfect sense. It's an important era of history to understand and learn about if you want to understanding the world, but as an insult it's too widely misused and misunderstood. And interestingly, more prevelent in America than anywhere else these days with the largest signed up membership of any nation. Which makes you wonder why 80 million people had to die.
We've got a large country with lots of open areas to hide all sort of stupid and ignorant people (not to mention just a bunch of oddballs).

Not everyone is prefect, but those that definetly show such insensitivity such as that should be banned.

However, idiots aren't limited to the USA. I've had idiots on European servers call me a nazi before just because I display (USA) beside my name. Rather amusing, but shows just as much ignorance as anyone else. Incidently, speaking of that, I've got a picture of a fountain in downtown Munich that someone scrawled USA on and turned the S into a Nazi symbol. Its not pointed out to bash anyone, just as a note that intolerance ain't once country's problem. It is a world wide problem.

Quote from Becky Rose :Makes perfect sense. It's an important era of history to understand and learn about if you want to understanding the world, but as an insult it's too widely misused and misunderstood. And interestingly, more prevelent in America than anywhere else these days with the largest signed up membership of any nation. Which makes you wonder why 80 million people had to die.

#6 - zxTT
Quote from Nobo :You were Lifetime banned for saying "Nazi"-paroles on our server last year.
We had to reinstall our server, so you were not on this list, but in those cases we have zero tolerance.....
If you are really sorry for that you can come to our voice chat and talk to us and apologize for that, only then we might even think about an unban.

dont have a mic or the software

i was on the server about 10 times since the new patch without causing any problems

so i apologize here, i'd like to be let back in
does this belong in the general discussion forum of LFS?

as the first guy said,
Quote :Try posting here www.fragmaster.net

using the word nazi on a public server is kinda stupid in the first place.

its like me making a 9/11 joke on a USA server and expecting noone to care..
#8 - zxTT
so how about it
Quote from Nobo :You were Lifetime banned for saying "Nazi"-paroles on our server last year.

zxTT, what is the reason for you saying this???

It's disgraceful!! If i was on that server at the time you sai'd it, me, being a Jew, would find it very offensive, as well as any other religion... Maybe you should think before you "speak"!!
what does being jewish have to do anything?

not to "beat a dead horse" or anything, there were more than just jewish people being killed in the holocaust you know, the jewish havent had it nearly as bad as other religions such as christianity which has had it as bad ever since christ died for 'us' (since i am a catholic) but im not saying that in a harmful way, im just pointing out history

but you have to keep in mind, anything in this world.. anything, and i mean .. absolutely anything in this world can be turned into either something negative.. or.. not in this case, but perverted (which can be funny .. if taken the right way) but since so many people are ignorant, they take almost everything.. the wrong way and offensive, when infact, only limited people in this world really mean what they say (some.. iraqians.. i may add are excluded and usually do mean what they say) but thats besides the point

its like.. on hammers now, i mean.. this is rediculous, here in the US we have to have labels saying that "this object is blunt, but can cause serious injury when moving at high rates of speed" ... no sh*t.. if you dont understand that, im surprised you are alive to see this day

and.. thats just an example of ... what life is like in these here United States of America.. home of just about every ethnic group from around the world..

i think this is my most random, undecisive, unorganized.. etc. post i've ever made lol

oh, and just to put this into perspective, how many of you here have said something (online or in life) that could obviously be taken harmful.. but didn't mean it, i know i have.. and i confess, its .. normal, we dont mean for it to be harmful its just what comes out in the heat of a moment.. its.. normal, everyone does it..
Quote from XCNuse :what does being jewish have to do anything?

not to "beat a dead horse" or anything, there were more than just jewish people being killed in the holocaust you know, the jewish havent had it nearly as bad as other religions such as christianity which has had it as bad ever since christ died for 'us' (since i am a catholic)

but you have to keep in mind, anything in this world.. anything, and i mean .. absolutely anything in this world can be turned into either something negative.. or.. not in this case, but perverted (which can be funny .. if taken the right way) but since so many people are ignorant, they take almost everything.. the wrong way and offensive, when infact, only limited people in this world really mean what they say (some.. iraqians.. i may add are excluded and usually do mean what they say) but thats besides the point

its like.. on hammers now, i mean.. this is rediculous, here in the US we have to have labels saying that "this object is blunt, but can cause serious injury when moving at high rates of speed" ... no sh*t.. if you dont understand that, im surprised you are alive to see this day

and.. thats just an example of ... what life is like in these here United States of America.. home of just about every ethnic group from around the world..

i think this is my most random, undecisive, unorganized.. etc. post i've ever made lol

Because, along with all the homosexuals, people with darker skin, gypsies, people with a mental disability etc, they were "murdered" just because of what they believed in, 6 Million Jews, along with 5 million others... And all "zxTT" can do is sod about saying Nazi on a multiplayer server in a racing game called Live For Speed. Maybe if this guy can look at this picture attached, it is of all the shoes of all the murdered people... Maybe this can try to explain it!
Attached images
shoes.jpg
you mean.. 6 million others

there were estimated 12 million deaths, as you said, 6 million being jewish
the other 6 mainly being christians, and other smaller groups of what you said

oh, dont forget the people with brown hair too

hm.. i guess you could say it is a good thing there werent hair dyes as there are today.. i think that would cause some problems with hitler's regime lol
(that would be kinda funny though.. then everyone could just dye their hair blonde and.. well.. .. MASSIVE CONFUSION! haha) hm.. what would hitler do then..

oh speaking of hitler lol, although school finished.. today yipee! lol we brought up some other good points.. seeing that hitler apparently was an artist at his younger years, what would have happened if he took that route rather than.. doing what he did, and there were 2 others but i cant remember this second
Quote from XCNuse :you mean.. 6 million others

there were estimated 12 million deaths, as you said, 6 million being jewish
the other 6 mainly being christians, and other smaller groups of what you said

oh, dont forget the people with brown hair too

hm.. i guess you could say it is a good thing there werent hair dyes as there are today.. i think that would cause some problems with hitler's regime lol
(that would be kinda funny though.. then everyone could just dye their hair blonde and.. well.. .. MASSIVE CONFUSION! haha) hm.. what would hitler do then..

oh speaking of hitler lol, although school finished.. today yipee! lol we brought up some other good points.. seeing that hitler apparently was an artist at his younger years, what would have happened if he took that route rather than.. doing what he did, and there were 2 others but i cant remember this second

http://holocaust.hklaw.com/essays/2001/2001-33.htm

Look at first paragraph... 11 Million, 6 Million being jews...

By the way, the thing about the hair dye, it is no joke... if you want a joke, post on another thread but the death of 11 Million people because of 1 "man" with a sick "idea" is NOT FUNNY!!
#14 - zxTT
Quote from spsamsp :http://holocaust.hklaw.com/essays/2001/2001-33.htm

Look at first paragraph... 11 Million, 6 Million being jews...

By the way, the thing about the hair dye, it is no joke... if you want a joke, post on another thread but the death of 11 Million people because of 1 "man" with a sick "idea" is NOT FUNNY!!

hey thanks for "posting" in my "thread", I really "appreciate" it
Quote from zxTT :hey thanks for "posting" in my "thread", I really "appreciate" it

What do you want? People saying that you are so smart for saying Nazi? You have something wrong with your mind.
well.. my history book said 12 million so..

and .. FANTASTIC!
here you are people, an EXCELENT example of people taking something that is funny in one persons' mind, and the affects of it on.. another

psychology is fun

.. that is why here in the US, the military has built the largest non-nuclear bomb, the MOAB.. which brought saddam from his hiding place (and no.. im not kidding)
Dark haired people too? Hitler being dark haired just narrowly avoided death camps then?

But yes, the jew, the disabled, mentally challenged, dark skinned. Sad.
It wasn't a smart idea to post this on the general forums, now we have all sorts of people claiming they are either indifferent to the whole thing or are still very emotional about it blablabla, in other words; a pointless discussion.

Best thing to do is to let this thread die and take the issue to the forum linked to above.
Quote from spsamsp :they were "murdered" just because of what they believed in

and everyone hates the nazis because of what they believed in .
This is getting out of hand and should be closed.

If you want to reqest and unban, go to the FM site, and request there.

We are a community here guys, you have to accept there are going to be people around that can be offended easly by this kind of stuff, people need to be carefull nowdays.

We, as racers, are in a brotherhood. Act like it.
Quote from zxTT :hey thanks for "posting" in my "thread", I really "appreciate" it

F*** off!
Quote from SID135 :This is getting out of hand and should be closed.

If you want to reqest and unban, go to the FM site, and request there.

We are a community here guys, you have to accept there are going to be people around that can be offended easly by this kind of stuff, people need to be carefull nowdays.

We, as racers, are in a brotherhood. Act like it.

Thank you for that wise statement!!
Quote from sil3ntwar :and everyone hates the nazis because of what they believed in .

I believe that hating some people is quite different than actually murdering them. Dont you?
Quote from latuman :I believe that hating some people is quite different than actually murdering them. Dont you?

Another good and meaningful statement!!
Lets focus on LFS-related issues please, these threads have a way of getting nasty, and we're not interested in filling the forum with race or politics, or various views on past historical atrocities.
Thanks!
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG