Lockerz
(328 posts, started )
583 Points and Z List

Shirt is pretty lame

I Want a ps3 But it would be NTSC
I dont get the site, at all.
Redemption is coming BTW.
i haz enough for an ipod touch
They had a redemption just yesterday and it only lasted about 10 minutes. They carry a pitiful amount of stock.

PS, you get 4 points for the daily today.
lol there redemption site kinda failed

4 ptz for daily today
--------------------
EDIT: someone already said that
Might actually attempt to sell this account, No chance of actually getting anything good.. Z List - 623 Points

I Had the chance to get a purple IPod nano as they was still in stock, Pointless, Would never use it and wont get much money for it.
Quote from Jordan2007 :Might actually attempt to sell this account, No chance of actually getting anything good.. Z List - 623 Points

I Had the chance to get a purple IPod nano as they was still in stock, Pointless, Would never use it and wont get much money for it.

Why won't you get much money for it? Bang it on ebay you muppet lol
I'd have bought it for a tenner.
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Why won't you get much money for it? Bang it on ebay you muppet lol

Its not worth it though, These Lockerz Prices are messed up, For less i could of got a ipod touch. Which was out of stock.

I Might just sell the account on ebay or get something to do with runescape for my Little cousin for his birthday.

Either way, I'm gonna spend it on someone else.
hmm...3 of the people I invited to Lockerz joined but the Z-list count stayed @ 0/20. I am confused. :s
Quote from Ricerguy :hmm...3 of the people I invited to Lockerz joined but the Z-list count stayed @ 0/20. I am confused. :s

Just a website bug. The website doesn't currently show the correct number of invited people to Lockerz but they do store the correct number in the database.
So don't worry, they know ou've had 3 accepted friends
About 5 left 'til Z-lister really but site shows 11 left.
Easy.com Create a e-mail's there..

I Got Z List using 10 Minute mail which is now stopped.

Create like 10 emails and verify on lockerz in about 10-15 mins on easy.com
I have been using easy.com .
The new site is amazing - check it out! Much quicker, much simpler and much more responsive. Less bugs too. It shows the correct amount of friends joined now too!
Ah ma lawd, it's faster and better yes. Love the new login money. Now shows friends indeed. 12 joined. 8 to go. I so want that t-shirt...

www.iDrift.nl/lockerz or pm me pl0x
D'oh,I want the redemption. AAaaaa I mean I want the Xbox!
Does anyone know about when/if they're going to offer PC games?
Can you please help me get 8 more friends?
Darn, site down atm. Havnt visited it for quite some time, i got my magic 80ptz back that i made - but it showed me that i have 20ptz only. I started to belive it and i was like "fook dat". Gonna start earning ptz again i guess.
Site is back up.
Quote from shaun463 :Site is back up.

Lol, its still down for me :sadbanana

I guess its okay, the very big launch will be in this fall as they said.
I just noticed that the Catch PTZ game has been taken down.
Quote from shaun463 :I just noticed that the Catch PTZ game has been taken down.

Isn't that only when you register though?
I know . Easy.com doesn't seem to accept Lockerz invites anymore . AOL FTW.

Lockerz
(328 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG