The online racing simulator
Simple edit of Hill Climb Challenge Aston
Attached images
Hill Climb2.jpg
That blur is placed so incorrectly
Just a filter rape, and not a pretty one either. Thumbs down from me.
something fast from me
Attached images
Venci Final.jpg
Took me 2 minutes.
Attached images
FXR.jpg
Just a lil WIP im working on

Credits to mogster for the rims in his awesome XRR 3D Render scene!
Attached images
Edit XRR.jpg
Quote from lukelfs :Just a lil WIP im working on

Credits to mogster for the rims in his awesome XRR 3D Render scene!

Keep it this way, it looks good
Something quick
Attached images
XRR.png
again, that blur is ****ed up
The contact with the wheel and the road is weird, coz only the road is blured.
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :again, that blur is ****ed up

Quote from Vegas Las :The contact with the wheel and the road is weird, coz only the road is blured.

Hope this one is lil better.
You don't understand the concept of field of view.. That's your problem.
www.flickr.com

Type ''motorsport'' and search for some photos. Make conclusions.
Finished mah pic , The XRR needs these rims ingame!!!

Before__________________After
Attached images
Before.jpg
After.jpg
Quote from lukelfs :Finished mah pic , The XRR needs these rims ingame!!!

Before__________________After

Ow ! Looks good mate !
But I disagree, the new XRR Rims are very nice.
You already want another rims after the Z28 release ?

Quote from TuomasH :Hope this one is lil better.

That looks better, but blur needs improvement :P
Take a look at this pic.
We can see 2 blur zones (the front and the rear of course), and the middle of the pic is normal, dunno the english term for that.
Anyway, you may try to blur your pic like this, your screen will be very nice like that.
You can ask Tomba advices, he's very good for blurs
By the Way Tomba, Can I ask you a screen for the Eteam ? For promote our future league, Open GT ? I don't have details atm, but your screens are brilliant.
Attached images
supergt09-rd6-001.jpg
Quote from TuomasH :Hope this one is lil better.

You made wrong correction. With this FOV, suggesting long-focus lens, it could be that when the car is on focus the very close rest (closer and farer) is blurred. So it could happen, like in this first pic, that the road under the car is in fact like 10m from the car and therefore it is blurred.
I suck at editing pics, but tried my hand at these.

PS: In pic #2 I'm "dorifutoing" the wrong way around. It doesn't say that because I'm (obviously) using Shift+F to take pics. No wheel blur as I don't know how to make it.

Quote from Danny LFS :I suck at editing pics, but tried my hand at these.

PS: In pic #2 I'm "dorifutoing" the wrong way around. It doesn't say that because I'm (obviously) using Shift+F to take pics. No wheel blur as I don't know how to make it.

You shouldnt use the crappy filters so strongly , try and create the lights by hand, and maybe use a tiny bit of flare,

To do wheel blur check this thread out, and watch the youtube videos, its very easy to do

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=64989
Because I fail always on blur, I decided to fail with rain now
Attached images
rain ffs.jpg
Quote from Danny LFS :I suck at editing pics, but tried my hand at these.

When you do a nightedit: due to eye night vision desaturate and lower contrast of the parts in mild dark, however make more contrast on parts with light - there is low ambient light so the shadow are deeper.

btw. and please - attache, dont paste.
Hey guys im new to this game, here are a couple screenshots i just took. I had to crop out the results and all that good stuff though, is there a way of making the screen blank for screenshots? and moving the camera?

Quote from Mbutler183 :Hey guys im new to this game, here are a couple screenshots i just took. I had to crop out the results and all that good stuff though, is there a way of making the screen blank for screenshots? and moving the camera?

great first pics

To hide the map, gauges etc use shift + F

To change camera angle use shift + U and then space to hide\un hide the controls\buttons, you can control the camera using arrow keys for direction and click and hold right mouse button then move mouse for rotation, press esc to exit shift u mode

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG