The online racing simulator
Round 1, Blackwood GP
Ok guys, first race tomorrow night, by now you should have all the required info for the race, server name, password etc etc, if you have'nt (and your name appears in the current members thread) drop me a PM.

We can use this thread for after race discussion/thoughts.

See you all there, and good luck.

Dan,
#2 - XRRoy
I'll hope you guys have nice and clean race. Can't wait till race 2
thanks for organising the race guys, i had a good race by my standards til the last couple of laps. illepall

well done podium and everyone else who finished .
Phew, was an intense race, quite hard to keep concetration in those cars for the whole race, thumb's up for the top 3!!!.

Results and replays should be up soon.

Dan,
#5 - Misko
And thats what makes it so much fun. Its really hard to keep consistant and needs quite a lot of concentration. Wind also made it even more interesting.

Great racing with sinbad throughout lots of laps.
#6 - Vain
I had to retire from the race after gearbox problems in lap 8.
Well, not actually gearbox problems, but my H-shifter (FFB-shifter) freaked out putting me out of the race.

Vain
i left at lap 6 i whose at the lest 2 secs slower the all of you, and all most all the bends i overshot. next race i hope i can do a lot better.
One of the most fun league events I've taken part in

Race was just the right length for me and the format is great.

Congrats to Paps for being in the right place when Vince reverted to his Gti braking points on the back straight.

All round great fun, nice battling with Misko, although if I'd known he'd run out of fuel and only just make it across the line I wouldn't have tried so hard for 3rd place
Glad you enjoyed it, it was a good race, just watched the replay and there was some top racing up the front.

All stats etc are now available on the site, of directly in the stickied post at the top of the forum.

Dan,
Yeah, unfortuneately my internet connection letgo, only just managed to get it back now.... but I was so slow could only finish last neways!!!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG